This is laughable - two huge losers with even larger egos

Mame

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 04:40 pm
Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, said he asked former President Trump to be his running mate in 2024.

The rapper, in a Twitter video posted on Thursday evening, said he mentioned a campaign during a recent meeting with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida, also tweeting a series of “Ye 24” graphics.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Ye said in the video in the Twitter post. “I think that was like lower on the list of things that caught him off-guard.”

Ye went on to say Trump screamed at him during the meeting about a run.

“When Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose — I mean has that ever worked for anyone in history,” Ye said in the video. “I’m like hold on, hold on, hold on, Trump, you’re talking to Ye.”

Mame

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 04:45 pm
And... crazier and crazier - an added bonus:

For his 2024 bid, the rapper suggested he had enlisted alt-right commentator Milo Yiannopoulos as his campaign manager.

A former editor at the right wing publication Breitbart, Mr Yiannopoulos was largely shunned by mainstream conservatives after a video emerged in 2017 of him appearing to condone paedophilia. He said the comments were "gallows humour" and stated his "disgust" at the sexual abuse of minors.
Most recently, Mr Yiannopolous worked as an intern for Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 04:57 pm
It's laughable from the standpoint that only an idiot could be like these two. Unfortunately, there are far too many taking them seriously.
Mame

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 05:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yeah, but could you just imagine sitting at the table with those two neanderthals when Ye suggested Trump could be his running mate? I wonder how Trump will respond online. Looking forward to reading that!
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 05:06 pm
@Mame,
I would love to have it on video.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 05:36 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Most recently, Mr Yiannopolous worked as an intern for Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Now, that's a solid qualification if I ever heard one.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 05:41 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Mame wrote:

Now, that's a solid qualification if I ever heard one.

I agree. She's a great leader IMO.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 06:55 pm
@roger,
I hear you Smile
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2022 01:13 pm
@Mame,
He swallowed a whole hamberder. And pissed his Depends.
0 Replies