Survivor on OLN

RfromP

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 10:36 pm
I've only seen the two most recent seasons of Survivor so it was interesting to watch the very first season and then the finale tonight. This is probably old to most of you but if you don't mind indulging me a bit.

Sue is N - V - T - S NVTS! I didn't see anything Kelly did that warranted that vicious ugliness Sue spewed at her at final TC.

I think Sue has some latent lesbian + abandonment + infidelity + insecurity issue.

What made her think Kelly would want to hug or shake her hand at the end there? Acceptable snub by kelly.

Gervaise was spot on with his comments. Sore loser, undeniably. I was disgusted too.

How can someone as clueless as Sean be a doctor? Neurologist? Irony indeed.

They didn't show Greg's comments on why he voted for Rich. Is that how it originally aired? If not, what was his reasoning? Thanks!

Survivor: Australia begins tomorrow (which I haven't seen either) and I'll start a thread for the season if anyone who hasn't seen it want to discuss or if someone wants to reminisce, please contribute!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 678 • Replies: 1
No top replies

OperaGhost

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 10:39 pm
I didn't see the first season, but a threaq on Australia sounds good. Smile
0 Replies