The Bear Hits A Setback

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:54 pm
Re: Bear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
[yeah and to ice the cake the reglan web site says don't take it if you have a bowel obstruction and that's exactly what I'm being tested for. I'm taking a pass on the reglan even though my doc has been taking good care of me for quite some time and I trust him. But the vibe on this **** (no pun intended) is not good.

please ebeth and shewolfn take note of this post. Uh uh, no way...maybe after thursday. He wouldn't send me to radiology if he didn't think there was a chance I had a blockage....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:00 pm
oh yeah.
Like I said , i dont blame you one bit for not wanting to.
And notice.. i have not argued that point. ;-)

BUT-
you are being TESTED for it.. you are not PROVEN to have it

again.. I wont argue it. Cuz, quite frankly ,, I wouldnt take it either.
Shocked did I say that out loud?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:01 pm
Hey Bear.

Just found out you have a new moniker...and even more recently (just a few seconds ago) I found out your having trouble shitting.

Wish I could think of something clever and funny to say...but I can't.

Hope this all passes (pun intended)...and that you are back to your fun loving self real soon.

Keep your chin up.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:09 pm
Look, Bear. You have a really good objection to the medication. You say your doctor is good, and you trust him. So why don't you just call him (no charge for a phone call) and talk to him about it? He may agree with you and prescribe something different, or he may know something more that you don't. Either way, he needs to know if you're not going to take it. It will influence the way he treats this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:07 pm
Absolutely what Eva said. If you're not gonna take the stuff - you need to tell the doc, and you need to tell the doc sooner rather than later.

If something goes kerplooey instead of kerplop - and you end up in emerg - and he checks his records, thinking you're following the prescription - his response is going to be different than if he knows you're not taking the stuff.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:15 pm
Bear
ehBeth wrote:
Absolutely what Eva said. If you're not gonna take the stuff - you need to tell the doc, and you need to tell the doc sooner rather than later.

If something goes kerplooey instead of kerplop - and you end up in emerg - and he checks his records, thinking you're following the prescription - his response is going to be different than if he knows you're not taking the stuff.

Are you listening, Bear?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:17 pm
Yes ladies...I'm going to call him tomorrow... which I was going to do anyway.... but it's nice to be fussed over.....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:19 pm
Bear
Yes ladies...I'm going to call him tomorrow... which I was going to do anyway.... but it's nice to be fussed over.....

Fussed over? How about being hit on the head with a 2 x 4 to get your attention?

BBB
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:20 pm
You better! We'll be checking up on ya Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:20 pm
Ladies? Shocked

You don't know us nearly well enough to use that sort of language!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:21 pm
Bethie
ehBeth wrote:
Ladies? Shocked

You don't know us nearly well enough to use that sort of language!

What ladies?

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:23 pm
These women may be wearing habits..
but underneath ...... well......

Shocked
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:26 pm
shewolf
shewolfnm wrote:
These women may be wearing habits..
but underneath ...... well......

Shocked

Blabber mouth!

BBB Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:42 pm
all right then ya bitches and ho's..... go get my money....how was that?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:43 pm
So - this reglan is an aperient?

And you have to wait until THURSDAY to see if the pipes are blocked?

Dammit!

I won't hug you, you will probably pop - but you poor wee baby!!!

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/18/c6/Unimax_Toys_Anne_Geddes_Baby_Bear_Toys-resized200.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:44 pm
Laughing

thats how ya do it!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:50 pm
Sorry, Bear. Looks like Saff had to mind Mummy and then ran off to play with his sister, leaving these fine... um, ho's with no one but you to fuss over.

Maybe you could tell them about how smart you are while you've got them here. Maybe explain rocket science.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:50 pm
ms. buns I assume you/re refering to what we yanks call a laxative... it wasn't refered as a laxative by my doc, saying it was for bloating and nausea (which I'm not bothered by) but it does cause the stomach and intestinal walls to contract and expand so.... a rose by any other name.....

if you google reglan dlowan, the list of side effects Embarrassed is pretty fearful.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:51 pm
all right then ya bitches and ho's..... go get my money....how was that?

That's better! Now this is the respect we want from you always and none of this Ladies bull!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:03 pm
Perhaps the idea is to make the world safe for barium?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:16:19