The Bear Hits A Setback

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:02 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
reglan and pain meds..

sweetie.. be ready to be one depressed bear..:-(

well I certainly feel better now Rolling Eyes What a show!!! Does the fun ever start?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:05 pm
shewolf
Oh my gwad! Shewolf, do you suppose the incoming cork I sent you for the Bean accidently shot up the Bear's butt crack?

Bear, quick look at your butt and see if there is a cork stuck in there.

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:07 pm
husker wrote:
oh that stuff - it just fun to drink or are they shooting it up from the backside?

I dont think it can be shot up the backside.......

i may wanna test that theory though.. Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:08 pm
Bear has Beans cork?
Whaa???
Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
I just read the reglan site and SCREW THAT ****!!!!! TOOO MANY SIDE EFFECTS.

I'll tough it out and maybe get a glycerin suppository or some exlax or something.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:13 pm
yeah
reglan is some 'tuff stuff...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:13 pm
Apple juice works real good.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:14 pm
Bear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I'll tough it out and maybe get a glycerin suppository or some exlax or something.

I hope that nurse shewolf will agree with me that you should be very careful about self-medicating until the absense of a bowel obstruction is confirmed.

BBB
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
Yeah...take that stuff and you will be able to sh*t but not sit still long enough on the crapper to go.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:16 pm
Eva wrote:
Apple juice works real good.

Drink a gallon of prune juice. You won't have to worry about pooping then. It'll just shoot right out.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
listen I think I can call quick and get the mrs to bring back some water from Mexico
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
Re: Bear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

I hope that nurse shewolf will agree with me that you should be very careful about self-medicating until the absense of a bowel obstruction is confirmed.

BBB

yeah and to ice the cake the reglan web site says don't take it if you have a bowel obstruction and that's exactly what I'm being tested for. I'm taking a pass on the reglan even though my doc has been taking good care of me for quite some time and I trust him. But the vibe on this **** (no pun intended) is not good.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:21 pm

No.

No self-medicating.

The doc told the stuff was dangerous in the long run. If he seriously thinks you need it to get you to Thursday, you're going to have to freakin' do it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:21 pm
So, in other words, we still know nothing? Sigh!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:31 pm
Reglan is a HARD drug for anyone to take.
I dont blame bear for not wanting to take it.
Not in the least.

BUT- im not a doctor. It may work for you Bear
and it may not.
I would say give it 2 days. IF nothing happens, stop. then tell your doc you did so and then tell him/her why
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:36 pm
What you're suggesting works very well with what the doc seems to have recommended, SWnewmom.

If Bear takes the stuff tomorrow and Weds - and then sees the doc on Thursday - that'd be two days - though I think today and tomorrow - with a hoped-for result by Wednesday was the doc's goal - then he'd know on Thursday if the stuff worked - would effect the next plans for Bear.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:38 pm
True.

If you're not gonna take the stuff, Bear, then at least call your doctor's office and tell him why. There may be more to this than you know.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:41 pm
Yikes, poor bear. I haven't been on this site for a few days and here you are feeling poorly.

Tell me, does this mean we all have to put on a sun dress and stop wearing undies? Sigh. Enough's enough. I'll just knit some booties or something. OH! Maybe I could crochet some Depends like garment that will catch the sh*t before it hits the fan...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:42 pm
exactly.

Besides that, the MAIN side effects of reglan are not seen until 7-10 days of regular use.
Using it for 2 maybe 3 days will bring about some of them.. but in mild amounts. And will give it time to produce the results ( or not ) that your doc is hoping for.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:44 pm
besides that,,
being backed up hurts like hell..
at this point, you could be holding in your hands the relief to that back up...
but wont know until you try it.

;-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:34:37