Matter vs anti – matter (2)

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2022 04:32 pm
Piggy’s thread “matter vs anti - matter” has been forced stopped by “abnormal” users. Smart researchers should be AWARE the research there is far not yet completed.
There are three of my threads have been forced stopped or destroyed by “abnormal” users or abusers. It’s unfair for normal users.
Piggy has wasted much time to play games with or combat with those “abnormal” users or abusers. Normal scientific research has been disturbed again and again.
It’s a shame in the history of science.
Next go on with normal scientific research.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,396 • Replies: 10
No top replies

htam9876

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2022 04:47 pm
Model of neutrino, touchy and feely

Those “Lord of creature” and the First Order are powers in this cosmos. They have their firm “position / stance”. Then, they can form “poles” in society.
Such eternal weaker / “loser” as the pig is not powerful enough to establish firm “position / stance”. Then, he can’t form a “pole” in society.
When the pig encounters those “Lord of creature”, he has to bow to them and say “hello”; when the pig encounters the First Order, he has to bow to them and say “hi”. When the pig is fishing and drinking beer by the riverside of Shapu village while thinking about physics and cosmos, he get back the “fairy feeling of himself”.
That’s oscillation in different external environments.

Actually there is the same phenomenon in nature. Take a look at these spiral springs again:
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/825b02_b6f3744f51a34f729d33c95c98f71b13~mv2.jpg
Left – handed is left – handed; right – handed is right handed. They have their firm “position / stance”, unless they are destroyed.
But if you twist a smooth steel circle without spiral chilarity, it can oscillate between left – handed, non spiral chilarity and right – handed.

In piggy’s physics model, charge or say the electrical polarization is directly reflected by the spiral chilarity of the spherical electromagnetic wave. The fact is that the electrical polarization of proton, electron, etc, is very firm.
In piggy’s physics model, such spherical electric wave without spiral chilarity can exist. It can serve as the model of neutrino.
So, in such model, neutrino should be able to oscillate in different external electrical environments and demonstrate electrical polarization between +, neutral and - . Then, people can consider anti – neutrino actually is neutrino itself, because +, neutral and – are just different states of that thing itself; also people can consider anti – neutrino is not neutrino itself, because different states have different inherent PROPERTY / chirality.

But that model above can’t explain why neutrino can travel near the speed of light. (Some new research in experiment even alleged neutrino travels in the speed of light.)

Actually, there is something else in piggy’s physics model can serve as the model of neutrino too: “the released photon without spiral chilarity” (relevant materials for reference: the unit charge model ahead in the thread "matter vs anti - matter" as well as relevant chapters in the physics thread). Then, in such model, anti – neutrino actually is neutrino itself.

Piggy has been “touchy and feely” over this hard problem for a few years. Not yet can make a decision / choice. 呵呵
Please don’t “sure enough” the issue of neutrino can overthrow Einstein’s theory. 呵呵
Perhaps it’s just a problem troubling that so called what “standard” MODEL, not nature.
http://www.2qqtouxiang.com/pic/TP6915_07.jpg
Have a lovely day, guys.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Aug 16, 2022
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2022 05:06 pm
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger
I’m travelling through this world of woe
Yet there’s no sickness, not toil, nor danger
In that bright land to which I go
I’m going there to see my Father
I’m going there no more to roam
I’m only going over Jordan
I’m only going over home
I know dark clouds will gather ‘round me,
I know my way is rough and steep
But golden fields lie just before me
Where God’s redeemed shall ever sleep
I’m going there to see my mother
And all my loved ones who’ve gone on
I’m going there no more to roam
I’m only going over Jordan
I’m only going over home
 http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20190715/6a176683f6e94af9bd3d7fd5878e76da.gif

The development of history is the course of leaving those stumbling stones behind one by one.
The biggest stumbling stone in history of the cosmos would be the First Order. Piggy “sure enough”.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2022 05:12 pm
Photon vs anti – photon, touchy and feely

As piggy said in the physics thread, Once upon a time we have a primary discussion about the mechanism of the absorption / emission of photon by atom in PHF. (piggy means something besides the quantum mechanism of energy levels, the focus is where’s the photon gone after it’s absorbed by atom).
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-attraction-of-massless-particles-to-other-massless-particles-and-to-matter.15218/post-43478
The “standard” answer from that “authentic” rabbit Dandan was “it’s gone” “just gone”. Piggy’s humble opinion is that such “standard” empty answer can only be brought to university to fool the students. They have to unconditionally accept the “standard” constraint anyway.

A vivid analogy is where do you deposit / take out your money? Into / from the air? It’s the bank. The “bank” is the emphasis here. (The “amount of money” is the emphasis of QM.)

Because the electron is in outskirt of the atom, piggy’s humble opinion is the photon is deposited in electron after it’s absorbed by atom. In piggy’s physics model, this event is easy to understand: it’s just like a drop of rain fallen into the pool.

Then, when the photon is emitted by the atom, actually it’s from the electron.
So, under such a mechanism, we can expect the released photon retain the spiral chirality of the electron.

Assume a photon is emitted by an anti – atom, we can expect the released photon retain the spiral chirality of the positron.

In this sense, anti – photon is not the photon itself.

Addendum:
In piggy’s physics model, there could be a neutral case: “the released photon without spiral chilarity”.

As piggy said in the chapter “model of neutrino”, “the released photon without spiral chilarity” can serve as the model of neutrino.

According to the principle illustrated above, we can expect the mechanism of the emission of photon by atom can’t generate neutrino. The significant thing is that it’s fact. Coincidence again? Nowadays they “authentic” / “standard” theory just can’t do that.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Aug 19, 2022
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2022 05:15 pm
To prevent the attacking of that extremist stalker, piggy has to put on a steel helmet. It’s a shame in the history of science.
 http://img.wxcha.com/file/202003/10/2337cca93c.jpg
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2022 07:57 pm
Model vs experiment, touchy and feely

As piggy said ahead “Piggy has been “touchy and feely” over this hard problem for a few years. Not yet can make a decision / choice.”
Why?
Because piggy is not a “Lord of creature”. What piggy doing is “touchy and feely” only.
We should consider all possible scenarios. The experiments would be in decision at last. Model eyes experiment. 呵呵

If some new research in experiment does verify neutrino travels in the speed of light accurately, then, piggy’s physics model of “the released photon without spiral chilarity” should serve as the model of neutrino.

Addendum:
We know that the speed of light would slow down in media, such as water, glass fiber, etc, while the penetration ability of neutrino is extremely strong. So, it’s not surprise that neutrino can travel faster than the speed of light in media.
Piggy will have a try to explain why the penetration ability of neutrino is extremely strong while light can’t in the TMP (Temporary Medium Particle) theory in another appropriate time if piggy can still PRESENCE in this cosmos at that time.

Have a lovely day, guys.

Liqiang Chen
Nov 16, 2022
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2022 07:27 am
Sus domesticus ... an excellent choice of animal to discuss scientific concepts, especially matter and its yin antimatter. Such ideas come once every few thousand years in me humble opinion.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2022 08:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4YQJ6KuWvQ
htam9876

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 08:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Piggy can't see anything from a lot of foreign media including youtude...It's a big probelm for me. Seems the pig has to dig a hole under the fence and flee to America.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 08:06 pm
Secret lab vs secret lavatory, touchy and feely

The research on neutrino is one of the most sophisticated subjects in modern physics.
But seems no “authentic” / “standard” theory can explain why natural neutrino can travel near (or alleged by some new research) in the speed of light, (scientists have to employ powerful accelerator to accelerate electron, proton, etc, to move fast…) as well as why the mechanism of emission of photon by atom can’t generate neutrino in one way.

Piggy’s physics model of elementary particle and released photon did it.

Piggy really can’t make clear whether this is a secret lab or a secret lavatory.
 https://img.zcool.cn/community/01ae635dd385bba8012129e26938db.gif

The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
Although piggy was defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF, but it doesn’t mean that what coffin box won out in international scientific community. Piggy really can’t find out in which year that guy won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy.呵呵 But if you input Einstein’s name in the search engine, everywhere it would be: Albert Einstein won Nobel Prize for physics in 1921.
Nor it means PHF won out in science.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2022 02:08 am
If somebody "sure enough" he knows the mechanism of generation of neutrino, feel free to show it here.
But piggy tells an old story.
In 2017, the pig was AWARE my old classmates even tried every means to not ALLOW me to do a drudge to make a living. The pig must obey their First Will of Cosmos to do a security guard. Piggy didn’t accept it.
http://tva3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9150e4e5gy1g4s2v8819tj208c08c3yh.jpg
What piggy absolutely trusts in is always the First Law of Cosmos / First Logic of Cosmos created by the First Order. No matter how many social resource they input, no matter how complicated the game would be, piggy has to be a dead man. Soft landing: a security guard in Jiangmen city. 呵呵Unfortunately, piggy is old and is in bad health (due to the cruel and all around dark sanction of the First Order for so many years), piggy even is not able to secure his own old bones. That means piggy die hard logically.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies