Is She Really a Virgin?

Zeppo

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 09:12 pm
American track and field star Lolo Jones has been very public about being a virgin. But she's about to turn 40 and she's a female athlete -- a hurdler and bobsledder, and it's rumored that there's a lot of sex at the Olympics. Is she really a virgin?

RebeccaSJ

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 09:26 pm
@Zeppo,
I know how hard it is to maintain virginity. I was very public about it, too, but I couldn't do it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 09:28 pm
@Zeppo,
6% of adults in their forties are virgins. Considering there are millions of people that amounts to lots of virgins.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 10:01 pm
@Zeppo,
Is this really an important question? Who cares about who is or isn't a virgin?
izzythepush

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 10:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Creepy perverts.
glitterbag

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 11:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, I can't argue with you...........they are definitely maladjusted.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 11:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Why the obsession with other people's sex lives?

It's prurience, and it's very unhealthy, considerably more unhealthy and creepy than being a virgin in later life.
glitterbag

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 11:23 pm
@izzythepush,
I honestly don't know. Some people think it's a sign of achievement or sophistication of some sort..........others worry about sin or things that some people think are sins.......

You never hear people talk about bowel habits (and God knows that varied and sometimes difficult).....so why not? Because bowel habits you can't ignore, sexual intimacy could make you a sinner (in the view of many maladjusted folks). I'm not talking about abusive behaviours, that's totally off the books.....but all this interest in what people are doing, or may be doing, or could be doing is just creepy 'none of your business' nosiness.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 11:31 pm
@glitterbag,
There is an entertainment programme I can't remember if it's tv or radio called "I've never seen Star Wars," where certain guests come on and talk about something they've not done, like watched Star Wars, that most people have, but it's never anything sexual.

Usually they are given a chance to sample something to see if they've missed out. Usually they think they made the right choice.
0 Replies

JennieFinch

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 12:01 am
@Zeppo,
Well, I've been to the Olympics twice. In fact, I think she and I went the smae year once, although we're different sports.

The Olympic Village is rampant with sex. There is sex everywehre. Lots of toned, hormonal athletes with energy to burn. If you're a virgin wehn you arrive, it's very unlikely you're still one when you get home.

Besides, sex is good for an athlete's performance (especially us women.)
glitterbag

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 12:03 am
@JennieFinch,
I'm not very certain how well informed you really are.
Ragman

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 04:01 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I'm not very certain how well informed you really are.

…or how Jennie Finch you really are!
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 06:19 am
@Zeppo,
Do you really feel the need to talk to yourself?
0 Replies