Pictures of me naked and trashy on display

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:33 am
I am with the others... get a lawyer... can you sue him for this and get money? I am not sure how the legal system works....

But that is def. immature on his part.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:44 am
Wait...I don't believe this thread.

I need to see the pictures as proof.
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:14 am
flushd,
No need to frustrate yourself over some wrong your ex did. You did not live a careless past, he did. You parted well from your side and would not do anything against his reputation that he wouldn't like. If he is using your pics to his advantage that you didn't give permission of, send him a letter through a lawyer stating that. After that, what he does don't fret over it because you can't control life as it goes. As for your new ex, this is my say - If someone really loved you, they would believe you and also not care of how someone else is making you look bad because in their eyes you'd be good. Essentially what I'm saying is that this might be your first ex's way of staying in touch with you and also mess your life, so don't give him that satisfaction. From your side you never did anything wrong and so there is no reason why you should worry.
0 Replies