If fans at a stadium, are part of the same footage as the footballers, are the fans celebrities too?

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:02 pm
If fans at a football stadium, are part of the same recorded footage as the footballers, are the fans celebrities too?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,725 • Replies: 8
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:07 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
No!
Thomastrokan33

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Naturally, I empathise with the answer. The routine story, of reference would appear to oppose the answer being yes.

Of course though, I'll examine the meaning of the answer yes:

It basically falls under, the literal meaning of technology, wherein the destination of the belief in the system is located by not seeing the change in direction of the eyes doing the viewing of the travelling of the system.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:22 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
The only thing you empathise with is a lobotomised frog.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2022 04:15 pm
I'm not sure what this thread is really about, but if you're legitimately looking for an answer I'll give it a shot.

Although fans may appear on television once or even multiple times so they would be recognized especially for their costumes or signs, celebrity usually involves media recognition outside the immediate arena and also the loss of privacy to an extent.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 09:00 am
@Thomastrokan33,
It depends on how many times they appear in footage. If you made a spectacle of yourself non-stop at any or almost major or non-major games.
Thomastrokan33

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2022 12:43 pm
@PoliteMight,
I have a solution, to your predicament:

Celebrities, such as Neve Campbell, create the geography magic (using the option menu screen, Refusing To Walk Up the Ladder, a quasi-parallel, to the Thomas Heath-outer space "drop down" option menu screen), without Neve Campbell (who, I believe, is a natural inducer in my mind of the Wales-Rhyl arcade row, of videogame meaning) having to betray the interior mythology, of the families who use said arcade row along Rhyl's seaside-beach reality (although, admittedly, the said seaside reality is not really in sync with the town's arcade line), while thus, allowing the fans at the football stadium reality to become celebrities using the technology of time.

To just ruminate, a bit, on the interior mythology reference, to families who have visited Rhyl over the past 20 to 30 years: among the versions, of computation imaginations of different geographies, with Rhyl being just one, Rhyl is the seeming king of computation imaginations, of interior mythology.

The interior mythology, of Rhyl's families:
It could be an answer, of course the language here having to be diplomatic, to the fans at football stadiums essence.

But what does this mean?

Can Neve Campbell create geography magic, on the basis of her facial style?

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2022 05:15 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
The superorganism one calls "football fans" is THE celebrity!
Thomastrokan33

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2022 01:46 pm
@Albuquerque,
Because of the interior creativity, you would have just used, for that reply, I'll conjecture a weird kind of philosophy:

When looking at body glamour, i.e. sexy women, there is the possibility, that the traditional art of clicking on realities (i.e. clicking on psychiatric hospitals, as psychiatric hospitals (like the one that Madison Wolfe used, in Malignant) are a nexus of comfort against God's symbiosis bureaucracy) gets inversed and the observation of clicking is the actual manifestation.
0 Replies