Not keeping place

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2022 06:15 am
When I access NF on either my laptop, desktop, or smart (Samsung) TV, it shows "currently watching for" and always picks up where I left off. When I access NF on my phone, I have to hunt around for the current season and episode that I'm watching and when I search for ANYTHING, I get a "darn, we don't have that" after typing even one letter.

I have two "screens" on Netflix (if that matters). Maybe I'm using one on the phone and the other elsewhere, but I have no way of knowing that. This is a very aggravating problem, but I have to admit that I always find the series I was watching, but with a lot of what should be unnecessary fiddling.

engineer

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2022 07:23 am
@rjoslin414,
Are you using a VPN from a site in another country? NF uses your country of origin to provide content so that might be an issue. Are you sure you are logged in as yourself on your phone and that you have selected your normal user profile once you have logged in? Maybe NF thinks you are a child and is locking you behind a PG firewall.
0 Replies