Anyone Watch The View?

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:24 pm
When I have time I have become a big fan of the View over the years - it's true. Does anyone else here watch? There's something so funny but real about their dynamic - sometimes it's frustrating that they talk over each other and sometimes I disagree with a few of them, but I think that's why I keep watching when I get a chance - i get bored with the other talk shows (except Oprah and Ellen and the nighttime ones like Letterman, all of which I'll tivo if someone good is on). Anyone with me on this one?

Ok..I'm back to trying soooo hard not to read the spoilers for SFU - it's killing me! Shocked I can't not look...ugh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 589 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:05 am
The only time I have seen any of it was by accident when I turn the television on and it happens to be on that particular channel at the time the program is on. Once out of sheer horror I unplugged the set and ran to my neighbors house telling him my set was possessed by demons, he then plugged the set it and he saw the same horrific images and agreed. We called the preacher man from the local Methodist Church and he in turn got a few others to come over, even the female preacher agreed it was the sign of the devil and she volunteered to take our set and have it released of its Satanic curse. She has never been seen again, nor has the tent she used to preach in.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:00 pm
Bwah! That made me howl. Ok, so you don't. Confused

I don't know - I like it - they typically have guests I care about and the interview usually gets a little more interesting than the other shows bc there are more people firing away with questions. Rob Schneider is on this Friday - now that should be interesting - hearing those ladies asking him about Deuce Bigalow European Gigalow! Shizam.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:24 am
If I was chained to my couch and forced to watch the View, I would chew off my foot or any other extremities in order to escape watching that drivel.
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:35 pm
Hi: I see it sometimes when I'm home sick. It's fun although sometimes it can be distracting when they talk over each other. My mum has the same complaint, she also catches it occasionally. Also they haven't been able to get a great host baby boomer/Gen Xer slot. Elizabeth is okay I used to watch her on the Style network not Survivor but I don't think her personality is strong enough nor any of the previous gals. I love Joy though. So does my mum.
0 Replies