We need to drop the vaccine mandates it is discrimination and have China drop the debt

Sun 29 May, 2022 02:26 pm

The truckers are correct. We need to drop the mandates in the US. It is the first place where the mandate needs to be removed. Because the world uses the American Dollar.

The three Vaccines themselves as quoted are not real vaccines. They have ingredients that are questionable. People still get COVID with the vaccine, and that being said people have had health issues due to the vaccines themselves.

Trudeau is so going to be voted out of office. Blocking funding from outside sources to the truckers protest. Hampering the ability to function. The reality you have people who are wealthy enough not to care about vaccinations at all. People who are rich enough not to care.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 513 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed

jcboy

Mon 30 May, 2022 10:21 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

The truckers are correct. We need to drop the mandates in the US. It is the first place where the mandate needs to be removed. Because the world uses the American Dollar.

Really? the world uses the American Dollar?

PoliteMight wrote:
The three Vaccines themselves as quoted are not real vaccines. They have ingredients that are questionable. People still get COVID with the vaccine, and that being said people have had health issues due to the vaccines themselves.

What is your source for this BS?

PoliteMight

Mon 30 May, 2022 12:21 pm
@jcboy,
The reason why recession around the world occurring around the globe prior to the wall street protest is because a majority of people are receiving funds in US dollars. Thus many people pay their employees in such dollars. Thanks to Bush II ( Cheny as well ) for starting an endless war and throwing tons of US dollars into the military spending ( not for troops but for services ), the US dollar fell. In fact we talk about balancing the dollar you would look at Bill Clinton era of politics.

If the US dollar falls everybody using the US dollar will also fall. That is basically every first world nation on the planet. Maybe not African nations that literally trade in resources or communist nations that control resources and have laws that violates peoples rights.

About Vaccines. These are not true vaccines. In fact the ingredients themselves is why they have possible effects. Sports people have canceled due to the virus, people have died from the shots. Medical doctors/ Physicians have called it quits or found places that would accept their employment. You got people dodging having to get a shot.

It is going to be another three or four years before a true vaccine is released.
People need to just avoid large groups or limit their time is specific settings. Like clubs, bars, and dining.

Go to work, go outside, mingle but be aware that variants of the virus is still a real thing. It is not a laughing matter. These vaccinations do not "Do the trick".

Beyond that China is controlling ports, via illegal activities and they pretended nothing was wrong. They knew, and tried to hide this fact from the world, when they should have been screaming from the top of the lungs ( we have a problem shutdown the trade ports, shut down air-travel ).

These mandates are limiting the workforce and the truckers themselves should feel horrified that anybody would attack their income source. I see no wrong with blowing up Parliament right now like something out of "Mars Attacks" because clearly these people do not care at all.

Right now where I live people are wearing gas masks ( I am not kidding you ). My neighbors are still afraid, and many have left for Florida or the Carolinas. We have houses, apartments, co-ops and dirt cheap prices. The population is a joke.

Nothing is special about this time at all. They just want us to be consumers.
roger

Mon 30 May, 2022 12:37 pm
@PoliteMight,
I don't believe a word of it.
Mame

Mon 30 May, 2022 12:39 pm
@roger,
I don't even read his garbling.
PoliteMight

Mon 30 May, 2022 01:24 pm
@Mame,
What do you believe ? The commercial with some minority telling you indirectly to get back to work and your money is being held hostage unless you get this shot ?

It is discrimination and preventing people from being normal.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Mon 30 May, 2022 01:28 pm
@roger,
I would believe the nurses who was fired.
I would believe the medical staff from China claiming that it was made in a lab.
I would believe mistreatment of foreigners in China
I would believe with the way business owners do not seem to care at all and continue to discriminate people in the job market.

I would rather own a loaded gun then get a shot knowing the discrimination, hate, and stupidity pushed on to my life from the first time I encountered it.

People do not care, people are selfish. If I could end selfishness and stupidity I would.

If god wants to strike me down then so be it. I am through believing in people, because I believe in me.
Mame

Mon 30 May, 2022 02:19 pm
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

I am through believing in people, because I believe in me.

So you're not 'people'?
Below viewing threshold (view)