Broadway im clueless

247eyes

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 11:59 am
hello guys, i have a project to do on Broadway.
- a brief history of Broadway including the time & place of origin; what proceeded Broadway; key persons and contributions made to Broadway; an explanation of 3 show formats; and the role Schuberts and Needlander played in Broadway history.
I couldnt find much online but im still trying.
thanks for all of your help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 990 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
A number of ways to approach this, use an internet search engine and go with "Broadway history" or "Broadway stage history". Beyond that some quick places to look at would be International Broadway Data Base

Talkin' Broadway

Camp Broadway----Resources
Main thing though is those Google or alta vista searchs (along with other search engines)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 02:30 pm
A good way to do research: type search words into Amazon.com. Such as "Broadway History". A bunch of books will come up. Check out the reviews. Pick a few that look good. Go to your local library website (most are now on-line). Order the books through inter-library loan. Most books will arrive within three days.
0 Replies

247eyes

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:35 pm
ah, i went to all the sites you suggested. camp broadway and internatioal broadway database didnt help much. i went to talkin broadway before and it was too long.
0 Replies

247eyes

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:36 pm
to Green Witch: i would do that, but my report is due in 3 or 4 days.
0 Replies

Markeez11

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 04:32 pm
You know, I doubt

Mr. Maker and the Bronx High School of Science

will be pleased to learn that their students are cheating. The principal has been notified of your identity.

Good day,

Mark
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:01 pm
How could Mr. Maker possibly know the identity of anyone here?
0 Replies