Atheism, Part Two

Frank Apisa

Sun 1 May, 2022 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That must gave been all the other passengers then.

Not sure of your point, Izzy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 1 May, 2022 01:09 pm
I knew going in there would be attempts to hijack the narrative. Unfortunately the ignore function can only do so much.
edgarblythe

Sun 1 May, 2022 02:13 pm
I invite a2kers to read again or for the first time the first few pages of Little K's original Atheism thread. It was great before the influx that soon made the thread practically irrelevant.

https://able2know.org/topic/141106-1
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2022 02:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If the Ancient Mariner was seen on that ferry, atheists, agnostics, and christians on the boat all had the same possibility of seeing him.

If it's a comment on the unavoidably of repeating the sum of the arguments of the last Atheist OP, then we've all seen him and will see him again and again and again ...
Frank Apisa

Sun 1 May, 2022 03:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

If the Ancient Mariner was seen on that ferry, atheists, agnostics, and christians on the boat all had the same possibility of seeing him.

If it's a comment on the unavoidably of repeating the sum of the arguments of the last Atheist OP, then we've all seen him and will see him again and again and again ...

Exactly.

Edgar has decided there are no gods...and when someone tells him that is nothing but a guess...he pretends that person is a bully.

I am not a bully. I am speaking logically...with sense and reason.

That does not go over well with hard atheists.

I'll repeat myself as often as necessary whenever a theist or atheist attempts to pretend knowledge.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 1 May, 2022 03:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I knew going in there would be attempts to hijack the narrative. Unfortunately the ignore function can only do so much.

There is no hijack going on. There is discussion.

You ought to give it a try.
edgarblythe

Sun 1 May, 2022 03:19 pm
K's thread had the luxury of a few good pages before the trolling set in. That's the difference between a2k then and now. K left the forums in disgust. Can't say I blame her, but I am not little k.
Frank Apisa

Sun 1 May, 2022 04:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

K's thread had the luxury of a few good pages before the trolling set in. That's the difference between a2k then and now. K left the forums in disgust. Can't say I blame her, but I am not little k.

The problem is that you consider disagreeing with you...to be trolling.

That is not so.

My arguments have been cogent, logical, and reasonable. There is no way you can logically counter them...so you accuse me of trolling and bullying.

I sure ain't leaving either.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 1 May, 2022 05:01 pm
Now I know how some on here begin to feel stalked. Looking to create the kind of frenzy that gets a thread shut down?
bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2022 09:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
It's also a function of the fact there's only a group of about 30 active posters on a2k.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 2 May, 2022 02:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

There is discussion.

Everyone has already had that discussion Frank, many times over.

You've exhausted it.

Why not go and talk to Jaspar, he has the same concept of discussion?

Frank: I see no reason why......
Jaspar: Magnetism
Frank: Blind guess.
Jaspar: Toggle toggle.
Frank: My reasoning is superior, blind guess blind guess.
Jaspar: My reasoning is superior 000011110 -110000001 toggle.

Frank: I see no reason why.....

It's like A2K's own Michael Finnegan.
Frank Apisa

Mon 2 May, 2022 03:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

There is discussion.

Everyone has already had that discussion Frank, many times over.

You seem to be saying that others can have this discussion, but you want me not to be able to.

Why?

Quote:
You've exhausted it.

You seem to think so, but I do not, Izzy. I am not trying to be rude...nor a bully...nor am I trying to troll.

There are points being made by theists and atheists with which I am in disagreement. I express my disagreement.

There are points being made about America and American values with which you strongly disagree...and you express them time and time again.

So...why do you have trouble with me expressing my disagreement?

Quote:
Why not go and talk to Jaspar, he has the same concept of discussion?

Frank: I see no reason why......
Jaspar: Magnetism
Frank: Blind guess.
Jaspar: Toggle toggle.
Frank: My reasoning is superior, blind guess blind guess.
Jaspar: My reasoning is superior 000011110 -110000001 toggle.

Frank: I see no reason why.....

It's like A2K's own Michael Finnegan.

Why do you not want me to be allowed to discuss what I want with whom I want?
izzythepush

Mon 2 May, 2022 05:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Because all you want to talk about is why your position is so superior to everyone else's.

And you want to drown everyone else out.

If Edgar or Hightor had wanted to talk to you they would have responded, they didn't.

Take the bloody hint.
izzythepush

Mon 2 May, 2022 05:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am not making any laws. I have no authority here, I am just pointing out what is happening here.

This remind me of Htam's thread, he has told Jasper to leave him alone, to stop trolling.

Jasper, like Frank, refuses to leave people alone when asked, and like Jasper, refuses to acknowledge his behaviour is trolling.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 2 May, 2022 05:22 am
Carrying a fight from thread to thread is supposed to be against the rules. Stalking is also.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 2 May, 2022 05:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Because all you want to talk about is why your position is so superior to everyone else's.

My position on the question of whether there are any gods or not...IS superior to the ones being offered by the atheists and theists with whom I debate.

Quote:
And you want to drown everyone else out.

In no way do I want to drown out everyone else. I encourage them to speak out...to continue to post, unlike you. You seems to want to shut up anyone you don't like...and to demand that others not say what they want to say.

I want to have my say. You want to tell me...and others...what to do.

Quote:
If Edgar or Hightor had wanted to talk to you they would have responded, they didn't.

Hightor does respond to me. Edgar has me on IGNORE because he realizes my position is superior...much, much more logical than his. And rather than argue it out, he runs away.

Quote:
Take the bloody hint.

My inclination is to tell you to go **** yourself...but I will refrain from doing so. Instead, since I seem to bother you so much...and since you seem so intent on having me do what your want me to do rather than what I want to do, I will offer you an opportunity I have never given anyone else but Craven (Robert).

Tell me to leave A2K...and I will do so. I will leave for a month...not post or visit for a month. And in a month when I return, I will offer you that same opportunity. So YOU have the opportunity to get rid of me totally and forever; to do what you seem to think is best for A2K...to be rid of me; to control me.

Let's see if you have the balls for actually getting what you want...or if you are just a big mouth spouting off bullshit you don't have the spine to back up.

Your move.

0 Replies