The Leader of the Free World

hightor

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2022 07:19 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
You're avoid the fact that Biden dealt with it by taking directions from someone he apparently didn't know.

Why is that even an issue?
Quote:
Unlikely, and irrelevant when he wasn't facing the audience when he extended his hand.

You must have missed what I said earlier:
I wrote:
He had people gathered on stage on either side of him and he turned to address them after he'd completed his speech.

Theo202

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2022 07:42 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Why is that even an issue?

Because it's part of the topic of the thread and your initial criticism (bunny vs costume) was an irrelevancy. Thanks for the Streisand Effect anyways.

Quote:
You must have missed what I said earlier:

No, your later comment didn't leave any room for ambiguity.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2022 07:50 pm
This **** on an old man thread is a travesty. Biden knew who was in the suit and acted according to whatever had been decided prior to the event. When he turned with his hand out there were people there and he was acknowledging them. Being old can make a person look confused or dim when in fact he knows what's happening. As an almost 80 year old I can attest that all is not as drastic as it seems. Digging for ways to ridicule old people is despicable. I may have serious issues with the man regarding policy and such but will defend him in this context any time.
Theo202

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2022 08:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Biden knew who was in the suit and acted according to whatever had been decided prior to the event.

How do you know that?
0 Replies