IS in Israel

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 12:43 am
Yesterday there was another shooting in Israel in which five people were killed. It's the third such attack in a week. This may sound depressingly familiar, violence between Israelis and Palestinians has been going on for a long time.

There is one big difference, the perpetrators all have links to IS. While both Fatah and Hamas' ambitions are confined to the territory of Israel, IS's ambitions are far loftier they want a Islamic Caliphate that takes in half of Europe.

Trump claimed to have brought peace to the ME by bring the Saudis and Israelis together and isolating Iran. Iran has been isolated but now Saudi money is making it's way to IS sympathisers.

Neither Iran nor Fatah or Hamas had anything to do with 9/11, that was IS, and Northants to Trump they have a foothold in Israel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 957 • Replies: 17
Topic Closed
No top replies

izzythepush

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 06:54 am
Two Palestinians have been killed and 15 injured during an Israeli raid on Jenin refugee camp in the occupied West Bank.

It looks like it's connected to the killing of five Israelis earlier this week.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 04:45 pm
The diplomatic ties that some of the Arab countries are making with Israel are mostly for the purposes of uniting against Iran. The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is relegated to tired lip service about the stillborn "two state solution."

The Palestinians have to relinquish their self-government which is allowing the Zionists to perpetuate their oppression of the Palestinians, and instead pursue demands for human rights and equality throughout all of Palestine—within which Israel is located—not just within the bantustans of self-administration that they're afforded by the Zionists. In that regard, a big obstacle for the Palestinian people are the Palestinian authorities themselves who myopically and selfishly hold on to the little power they're granted by their oppressors.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 09:59 am
Three members of Islamic Jihad were killed by Israli security forces today. The IDF soldiers were injured, some seriously.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 7 Apr, 2022 01:30 pm
Two Israelis have been shot dead in Tel Aviv with any injuries. There are reports of one gunman being shot dead but another remains at large.

There is still no indication who is responsible.
izzythepush

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
The Israeli prime minister has given the IDS free rein to deal with the militants.

The Israeli director of communication was interviewed on the radio complaining about the nature of the terrorists that they want to kill them just because they were Jews and that the moderates aren't doing anything about it.

He has a point IS and Islamic Jihad do want to kill people who aren't that particular brand of Islam. Their ambitions are not regional they are global.

The peace talks are dead, the Israeli government froze the moderates out when they cut a deal with the Saudis.

They did the same thing with Hamas, funding it to undermine Fatah, and that didn't work out well. Now it's IS and Islamic Jihad and they don't give a **** about negotiation.

Fatah have condemned the violence against Israel for all the good it will do.

When talking doesn't work people, especially the young, look for more radical solutions.

This will get a lot worse.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 03:05 am
from the BBC, posted without comment.

Quote:
The tomb where the biblical figure Joseph is said to be buried has been vandalised by Palestinians amid spiralling tensions with Israel.

The site in Nablus, in the occupied West Bank, was attacked in what Israel's prime minister called a "frenzy of destruction".

There has been a spate of Israeli and Palestinian deaths in recent days, including deadly attacks which have caused shock across Israel.

Israel has promised a strong response.

The tomb was vandalised on Saturday night as Israeli forces carried out raids in the West Bank in the wake of a gun attack on a bar in Tel Aviv by a Palestinian on Thursday, which left three Israelis dead and 11 others injured.

Video on social media showed Palestinians striking a large light fitting hanging above the tomb and throwing chunks of rubble. Pictures from the Israeli foreign ministry showed what appeared to be fire damage to the tomb and damage to the stone lid. Fires were also started in adjacent rooms.

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman Brig Gen Ran Kochav told Army Radio that the perpetrators were detained by Palestinian security forces, Israel Hayom news site reported.

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Palestinian rioters had "simply vandalised a holy place for us, the Jews" and vowed to catch them.

It comes at a particularly sensitive time, days before the Jewish festival of Passover. The festival marks the exodus of the Jews from ancient Egypt, where according to Jewish tradition Joseph had risen from prisoner to viceroy some generations earlier.

The tomb is revered by Jews, who believe Joseph is buried there. Muslims believe it to be the resting place of either Joseph or an 18th Century Islamic cleric named Sheikh Yousef Dawiqat. It has previously been a flashpoint for violence, having been set alight by Palestinian rioters in 2015 and 2000.

Nablus is under Palestinian security control, so Jewish pilgrims are usually only allowed to visit the tomb in co-ordination with the IDF. On Monday morning, two ultra-Orthodox Jewish men, who had reportedly not obtained permission, were shot and wounded while trying to get there. It is not clear who fired the shots.

The attack on the holy site comes amid heightened tensions between Palestinians and Israelis, with mounting deaths on both sides.

A 17-year-old Palestinian wounded in an Israeli operation in the West Bank city of Jenin on Sunday died on Monday, the official Palestinian news agency Wafa said. On Saturday, Israel said its forces killed a Palestinian gunman in the same city, home to the attacker who killed three Israelis at the bar in Tel Aviv.

Also on Sunday, two Palestinian women - one of whom was found to be unarmed; the other who stabbed an Israeli policeman - were shot dead in separate incidents in the West Bank. Meanwhile, an Israeli Jewish man was shot dead in Israel after trying to grab a soldier's gun. Police later said he had mental health problems.

A wave of attacks by Israeli Arabs and Palestinians in Israel in the past three weeks has left 12 Israelis and two Ukrainians dead. It has been one of the bloodiest periods of its kind for years, putting the country on edge.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-61040362
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 11:42 am
Five Palestinians, including a lawyer, have been killed by the IDF in the past 24 hours.
0 Replies

Theo202

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 11:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Neither Iran nor Fatah or Hamas had anything to do with 9/11, that was IS

No, they were only making baby steps back then. They didn't have the resources for the high energy demolition of the WTC building. "Cui Bono" applies in spades.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:02 am
@Theo202,
Take your moronic 9/11 conspiracy horseshit elsewhere.

This thread is about the rise of Islamist terror groups as opposed to those organisations concerned with the territory of Palestine.

There's no shortage of nonsensical conspiracy threads for brain dead bigots like yourself.
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:13 am
@izzythepush,
What moronic conspiracy are you talking about, specifically?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqNugYbZX7E
izzythepush

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:22 am
@Theo202,
This is a serious thread.

Go somewhere else.

I know who you and I know what you are.

Start your own thread and stay off mine.
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:28 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
pursue demands for human rights

Human rights are a joke.

29.3 These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universal-declaration-of-human-rights
0 Replies

Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:32 am
@izzythepush,
I'm being serious. If you can't cope with the facts about IS then it's you who should leave the field of debate, not me.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:48 am
@Theo202,
I'm being serious this is a thread about IS in Israel.

Take your **** elsewhere.

I do no want to talk to you.

The facts are that Israel is a US outpost. Everything it does is in concert with America.

Americans arms manufactures sent their assault weapons to be tested on Palestinian civilians.

I do not want to have anything to do with a sick nonce like yourself.

Now start your own thread and leave mine alonel
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:55 am
@izzythepush,
They only **** I've seen is you making IS out to be a bigger threat than what they really are with your false claim that they were responsible for 9/11.

Whether you want to talk to me or not is irrelevant. Your abuse only serves to highlight the fact that you can't cope with the truth.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 02:56 am
@Theo202,
Start your own thread.

Leave mine alone.
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 03:00 am
@izzythepush,
You're in no position to be making demands.
0 Replies