War with China?

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:27 pm
Yup, it was a typo. Sorry. I meant mainland China, not ROC. Sometimes the fingers fly even faster than thought. Smile
0 Replies

Keos

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:58 pm
Nothing to contribute since it's already been said; I agree with pragmatic's views.
0 Replies

kounter

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:08 pm
mysteryman wrote:
kounter wrote:
China INVADED Tibet
China helped with the invasion of South Korea
China keeps threatening Taiwan
China provided weapons and supplies to North Vietnam
China has had constant border fights with Russia
China has invaded Nepal
China pirates other countries inventions
China has threatened the Spratly Islands (property of the Phillipines)

Above, I Quote mysteryman

okay lets see...

AMERICA INVADED IRAQ without the Sanction of the UN (susprise, susprise)

AMERICA INVADED AFGHANISTAN

AMERICA TRIED TO INVADE CUBA (BAY OF PIGS LANDING) through CUBAN EXILES

so WHAT if CHINA threatens TAIWAN?? ITS OURS!! YOU PEOPLE THREATEN IRAN, NORTH KOREA, (not to mention IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN etc)

WHO GIVES A DAMMN ABOUT BORDER DISPUTES, EVERY COUNTRY HAS THEM

OF COURSE CHINA WOULD HELP NORTH VIETNAM, BETTER THAN HELPING SOUTH VIETNAM.

CHINA DOESN"T GO AROUND TELLING OTHER PEOPLE TO DESTROY THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS WHEN THE"RE SITTING ON THE LARGEST PILE THEMSELVES (AMERICA AGAIN)

SO WHAT IF WE PIRATE OTHER PEOPLES INVENTIONS? OUR MANUAL OF WARFARE (Sun Tzu ART OF WAR ) IS STUDIED BY THE AMERICAN ARMY (SO THATS WHY YOU AMEICANS THINK YOU"RE SO GOOD)

AUTHORS NOTE - APOLOGIES TO ALL AMERICANS WHO SIDE WITH ME, UNFORTUNATELY SOME RATHER 'mysterious' PERSON HAS DECIDED TO ARGUE A POINT WHICH IS OBVIOUS TO THE STUPID, DUMB AND IDIOTIC THAT ITS WRONG. (hmm... makes you wonder....)

What UN sanction did China have when they invaded Tibet?

Apologies for not replying sooner, I was susprised at having to reply to such idiotic arguments. Does Tibet hold a seat on the United Nations? obviously not, so why should China seek UN approval for action against a non-member entity?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:41 am
So as long as a country is not part of the UN anyone is free to invade them?
0 Replies

kounter

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 08:45 pm
mysteryman wrote:
So as long as a country is not part of the UN anyone is free to invade them?

The UN regulations and Resolutions only and can only apply to its member states. Tibet is not a country of its own right in the UN and therefore, China cannot be criticized for claiming its own land back.
0 Replies