What was the leading cause of death for law enforcement last year?

oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 10:02 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
What this means is that there are way more people who now have natural immunity and won't be needing an experimental injection.

Immunity only lasts for six months though. I'm not terribly eager to play Russian roulette even once. Playing Russian roulette twice a year doesn't sound very fun to me.
Glennn

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 10:06 pm
@oralloy,
Where did you learn that natural immunity lasts only six months?
roger

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 10:20 pm
@Glennn,
I also read that in one of the many articles on the subject. I don't think they tried to distinguish between the origin of the immunity. I'm supposing that one or more booster shots extent the time.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 05:16 am
It is interesting that the two extremes are represented on this thread. Glennn is denying science, Bobsal is exaggerating risk far beyond the science.

It is also interesting that they are both relying on incorrect mathematics (both are using a form of the base rate fallacy).

maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 05:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Immunity only lasts for six months though. I'm not terribly eager to play Russian roulette even once. Playing Russian roulette twice a year doesn't sound very fun to me.

This is an incorrect statement. Immunity doesn't "last for six months". The booster is exactly that... a booster.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 07:03 am
https://images.dailykos.com/images/1002016/story_image/1560ckCOMICcounter-earth-vaccine.png
maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 07:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow Bobsal!

This cartoon is comparing vaccine mandates with slavery. That's a new lev of extreme (at least they stayed away from Auschwitz).

Seriously Bobsal, these cartoons suck.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:37 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Glennn is denying science

I've provided you with actual scientific studies--many of them. So long as you deny their existence and their findings, you are always going to believe that those who don't share in your denial are denying science. The science says that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injections.

You should consider the impression you're making on others. You are accusing me of denying the science after I provided the scientific studies that prove that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injection of denying science. You have yet to produce anything to show that the experimental injection is superior to natural immunity. Nothing . . .
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:43 am
@maxdancona,
If you think that that was comparing slavery to vaccine mandates, there's no point in even explaining it to you. Your reading comprehension might need checked into.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He doesn't debate or discuss anything, he looks for something he can get effusive about with fake moral outrage.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
I've given up arguing with him and about six others. I can't believe they've let nonono have two sock accounts and that gangasnake is back as a sock.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:57 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The thing they have in common is they're both desperate for attention.

It really is quite sad.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:24 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Let's see if we can catch max engaging in some faulty mathematical reasoning.

There are 50 scientific studies which show that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injections.

There is 1 convoluted study that stands alone against those 50 non-convoluted studies.

Will max concur with the findings of the 50 non-convoluted studies, or will he ignore them all in favor of the 1 convoluted study?

Let's find out if max's mathematical reasoning is faulty or . . . reasonable.

Should someone who has natural immunity get an experimental injection? Kind of a no-brainer, but I just want to make sure your reasoning is mathematically sound.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then it's settled. Those who follow the science understand that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injection. Those who don't follow the science will place their faith in the one convoluted study that was used by the CDC to justify giving immune individuals an unnecessary experimental injection.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:00 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
Where did you learn that natural immunity lasts only six months?

Immunity to all the coronaviruses has always been fleeting. That is why people can catch the same cold every year.

Plus, they are studying the immunity provided by the vaccines, and it drops off after six months.
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:02 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This is an incorrect statement. Immunity doesn't "last for six months". The booster is exactly that... a booster.

Why would we need boosters at six months if immunity continues past that point?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 03:12 pm
@oralloy,
I've provided a link to the studies that disprove the idea that natural immunity is not good enough.

Dear Dr. Walensky and Ms. Cashman,

Thank you for your response on September 17, 2021 to the petition filed on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network1 (“Petitioner”), dated July 6, 2021. A copy of the petition, and the addendum, are appended as Appendix A (the “Petition”).2

A copy of your response is
appended as Appendix B.

While your response is appreciated, it does not address any of the over 50 studies cited in the Petition which reflect that those previously infected with COVID-19 (the “naturally immune”) have superior protection from becoming infected with and transmitting SARS-CoV-2 than those vaccinated for COVID-19 (the “vaccine immune”).

Critically:

1. Your response does not contest any of the studies cited and data which collectively reviewed hundreds of thousands of naturally immune versus vaccine immune individuals and found that the rate of infection among the naturally immune (“reinfections”) is far lower than the rate among the vaccinated (“breakthrough cases”). (Infra § I.)

2. Your response does not contest that, despite a world-wide hunt, there has never been a single documented case of reinfection resulting in further transmission, while, in contrast, there are numerous documented cases of breakthrough cases resulting in further transmission. (Infra § II.)

3. Your response does not contest any of the studies and data cited which reflect that, consistent with the foregoing real-word data, the naturally immune have more robust and durable T cell and B cell immunity. (Infra § III.)

These three facts alone should suffice to lift restrictions on those naturally immune at least to the same extent as those vaccine immune.

https://www.icandecide.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Reply-to-CDC-Re-Natural-Immunity-v-Vaccine-Immunity.pdf

Why do you suppose the "experts" are ignoring 50 studies that contradict their one study?
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:19 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
I've provided a link to the studies that disprove the idea that natural immunity is not good enough.

The problem with natural immunity is, you have to play Russian roulette to get it.

Glennn wrote:
Why do you suppose the "experts" are ignoring 50 studies that contradict their one study?

I have no idea. I am unfamiliar with both the people and the studies.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:00 pm
@oralloy,
The studies are at the link in the post above yours.

Here is an excerpt:

The unrebutted data reflects that reinfection is rare and occurs at a small fraction of the rate of breakthrough cases. UK’s official government COVID-19 data shows a probable reinfection rate of 0.025% through August 19, 2021 during Delta.11 In contrast, this same data shows, through September 2, 2021, a vaccine breakthrough rate for Delta infections of 23%.12 This is in line with Dr. Walensky’s statement that, “A modest percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it.”13 11

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1012240/Weekly_Flu_an
d_COVID-19_report_w33.pdf at 17-18.
12https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1014926/Technical_Briefi
ng_22_21_09_02.pdf at 21. Meanwhile, the CDC – which is only reporting breakthrough cases which lead to hospitalization
and death and whose “surveillance relies on passive and voluntary reporting” and acknowledges that “data are not complete or
representative” and “are an undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons – has reported 14,115
breakthrough cases; https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/COVID-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html. Notably,
Louisiana alone had counted 14,650 breakthrough infections as of August 25, 2021,
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/25/cdc-pandemic-limited-data-breakthroughs-506823.
13 https://www.nytimes.com/article/covid-breakthrough-delta-variant.html.
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:06 pm
@Glennn,
My only complaint about natural immunity is that you have to play Russian roulette in order to acquire it.
ManOfTruth

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
My only complaint about natural immunity is that you have to play Russian roulette in order to acquire it.

That could really only be said for older and/or fatter folks. Young healthy people getting covid isn't very threatening at all.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:02:25