Is your personal beliefs or privacy worth losing your job over?

BillRM

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2021 09:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The trouble is, you are the traitor, not Mr. Trump.

So trying to seized power after he loss the election by rallying up a mob to interfere with the EC vote counting and by other means is not an act of being a traitor by Mr. Trump???????
oralloy

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2021 10:00 pm
@BillRM,
All they did was hold a peaceful protest.

I know progressives yearn to bring back the days of their hero Stalin when they could make it a crime to disagree with them, but for now people still have free speech rights in America.
oralloy

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2021 10:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
SAY OINK FOR US.

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in progressive.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 12:46 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

All they did was hold a peaceful protest.

I know progressives yearn to bring back the days of their hero Stalin when they could make it a crime to disagree with them, but for now people still have free speech rights in America.

Peaceful!!!!!!!!

Come on not even you can buy into such complete nonsense.

Hell the Vic president was being threaten with hanging due to him not interfering with the count

I gave you more credit then to come on with such completely nonsense and anyone who try to sell such nonsense is not worth dealing with
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 01:55 am
@BillRM,
No one was hanged. The protest was peaceful.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 03:09 am
@oralloy,
that is absolute lunacy. People dead, 60 police assailed in hospiutal, doors and windows smashed, congressional actions violently disrupted. Actual insurrection. Callking that peaceful is simply ludicrous, no maktter how often you repeat it. Hours and hours of video coverage say you lie,
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 03:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Most of the protesters have not been charged with assaulting a police officer.

As for the ones who did assault the police, go ahead and prosecute them for it. But leave the protesters who were peaceful alone.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 03:52 am
@MontereyJack,

his idiotic stance is apparently that because a majority of protesters did not storm the capitol, it was a peaceful event...
BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 03:59 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

that is absolute lunacy. People dead, 60 police assailed in hospiutal, doors and windows smashed, congressional actions violently disrupted. Actual insurrection. Callking that peaceful is simply ludicrous, no maktter how often you repeat it. Hours and hours of video coverage say you lie,

In my opinion anyone who can stated such nonsense should be on the ignore list as the real universe does not exist for such persons and nothing is or can be gain by stating facts to them.

BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 04:06 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

his idiotic stance is apparently that because a majority of protesters did not storm the capitol, it was a peaceful event...

I do not think that the gentleman is using any version of logic or reality so no matter how hard you search to come up with some theory of what he could be thinking it end up being fruitless
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 04:17 am
@BillRM,
Let’s see if you are capable of poking any holes in my logic.

Or of finding any flaws in my facts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 04:18 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

You are not fit to speak for me. Please do not attempt to do so.

The majority of protesters who stormed the capitol were peaceful.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 04:19 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
In my opinion anyone who can stated such nonsense should be on the ignore list as the real universe does not exist for such persons and nothing is or can be gain by stating facts to them.

Progressives are always so tolerant towards people who do not share the progressives' demented ideology.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 01:08 pm
@oralloy,
So by your logic there was no world war II because the vast majority of americans never held a gun or shot anyone. Leave your fantasies world.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
Kinda like the the rightwing numbnuts who make death threats against the reality lovers who question trumps big lie.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2021 10:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
So by your logic there was no world war II because the vast majority of americans never held a gun or shot anyone.

No. My logic says no such thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
Leave your fantasies world.

Progressives hate reality, but that doesn't mean that reality is a fantasy.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2021 11:35 pm
@oralloy,
Of course your logic does. right wing conservatives mistake their fantasies for realty and evince a burning desire to live in their totally vapid fantasy reality, which is why they spend so much time playing war videogames and watching every violent Marvelverse fantasy movie that comes down the pike/ they think cgi is the true reality.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2021 12:43 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Of course your logic does.

It does no such thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
right wing conservatives mistake their fantasies for realty and evince a burning desire to live in their totally vapid fantasy reality,

Wrong. That is progressive behavior.

MontereyJack wrote:
which is why they spend so much time playing war videogames

I've never played a war videogame in my life.

MontereyJack wrote:
and watching every violent Marvelverse fantasy movie that comes down the pike/

Everyone watches the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's good.

MontereyJack wrote:
they think cgi is the true reality.

No one thinks that CGI is reality.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2021 06:20 am
@oralloy,
Know thyself.
Below viewing threshold (view)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:40:04