Is your personal beliefs or privacy worth losing your job over?

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:07 am
@engineer,

anyone associated with the sport knows you never put yourself above the team...
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:16 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

anyone associated with the sport knows you never put yourself above the team...

Like Colin Kaepernick?
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:19 am
@maxdancona,

precisely...
snood

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:42 am
@Region Philbis,
Kaepernick knew he was risking his career by protesting police brutality. He put no one at risk, and didn’t miss a day of work. He kneeled during the goddamn anthem, and that caused some assholes to lose their mind.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:49 am
@snood,

and now those same assholes are vehemently defending Rodgers' actions...
engineer

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 09:24 am
@Region Philbis,
I'm ok with Rodgers taking a stand on something he believes in even if it is crazy but lying about it defeats the purpose. Either you're in or you're out. He's also been a thorn in GB's management foot for the last year or so. They missed a good opportunity to trade him in the off season.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 09:25 am
@Region Philbis,
Yup.

I think I had you wrong, RP. I was thinking you were among those who condemned Kaepernick.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 09:35 am
@snood,

only in the context of putting self ahead of team.

i respect his choice, but am also not surprised he is out of the league because of it.

if Rodgers continues to refuse to get the vaccine, and continues to put his teammates at risk, i sincerely hope he never plays another snap...
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 03:54 pm
I think the parallels between Kaepernick and Rogers are interesting. In both cases you have a player taking a stand on an emotional political issue.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 10:02 pm
@oralloy,
Stop the racist bullshit. No. progressives do not. Remember the murdering Derek Chauvin.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 03:36 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Progressives agree with the BLM agenda of allowing black people to murder police officers without penalty.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 07:28 am
@oralloy,
Sorry, Oralloy.

I am with the progressives on this one. You are going way overboard to the point of being ridiculous on this point.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 01:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Whenever you side with progressives, that is a clear sign that you are wrong.

I realize that you are deeply uncomfortable with truth and reality, but it is neither overboard nor ridiculous for me to post facts.
roger

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 01:54 pm
@oralloy,
Well, if nothing else, your opinions are consistant.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 04:25 pm
@oralloy,
that is absolute nonsense, purely the produce of violent malign fantasy, no reality to it in any way, no matter how often you spew it.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 07:08 pm
@oralloy,
blatant racist hate and lies. totally false lying rabble rousing bordering on hate speech.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:06:22