Is your personal beliefs or privacy worth losing your job over?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 07:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Why are you guys fighting with Oralloy? He is being so ridiculous I don't see the point. If people stop responding it will avoid pages of this silliness.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 07:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Why are you guys fighting with Oralloy?

Progressives hate anyone who tells the truth about their demented ideology.

maxdancona wrote:
He is being so ridiculous I don't see the point.

Don't be silly. Telling the truth about progressives is hardly ridiculous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2021 07:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
blatant racist hate and lies. totally false lying rabble rousing bordering on hate speech.

Wrong. Everything that I said about progressives is true. They support BLM's goal of allowing black people to murder police officers with impunity.

My denunciation of racism hardly makes me racist. The only racists here are progressive racists.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 03:14 am
Quote:
Aaron Rodgers fined for COVID-19 protocol violations

The NFL's review of the Green Bay Packers' COVID-19 protocols was completed Tuesday,
and a league source said the team was fined $300,000, while quarterback Aaron Rodgers
and receiver Allen Lazard were each fined $14,650.

They were fined for violations of the protocols that were jointly agreed upon by the NFL
and the NFL Players Association.

The source said the Packers' cooperation with the investigation was taken into consideration,
but the team was warned that future violations could result in increased discipline, including
possible change in draft position or loss of draft choice.
(espn)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:30:01