Should i try digital drawing

Kristay

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 04:31 pm
So the thing is i’m not really talented when it comes to drawing , but I’m interested in digital art
Can i try that and get better with time and courses or i must be really talented since childhood for that
Also , i’m just thinking of it as a hobby not as a job
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,186 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:48 pm
@Kristay,
Of course you can try!

BTW, no one is good at anything when they first start out. Success in anything takes a while - and it never happens if you never start and you never try.

So get going, if this is what you think you'd like. And if it turns out you don't like it, that's okay, too. That's almost as important a piece of information as finding out what you do like.

Go fer it! Smile
farmerman

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 07:12 pm
@jespah,
i messed with adobe a while and was kinda disheartened because no matter how id set it up with my own sketches, all the best stuff still came out looking kinda manga-like.
Real art needs some sense of hand, contour lines and such, in order to do that with adobe, you gotta work harder than doing real skectching
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 07:57 pm
@Kristay,
Keep in mind that you'll need to buy a decent drawing tablet. That plus a decent drawing software like Clip Studio Paint Pro or Photoshop, you should research this investment in your time for something that's enable your hobby not frustrate you into quitting soon after starting.
0 Replies