Life on Saturn's Moon?

The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 12:09 am
@edgarblythe,
And you believe that there was no real point to 'YOU' the evolving intellect within that body, ever having developed. If reproduction of species was your soul purpose in life, even worms do that.

Ah well, the disembodied mind can only receive that which that mind believes, and it is everyone' choice to seek the truth which is revealed in the creation itself, or reject it.

What is the reward that a mind receives?
Surely it is, what that mind believes
So the mind that rejects eternity
When freed from its body, where will it be?

What is that body, which gave to you Birth?
Is it nothing but elements taken from earth?
Or was it created from the spirits and soul
Of your ancestral parents, from times that is old?

Believe as you will, but remember this verse
When your coffin is placed in the back of the hearse
The reward that the mind must surely receive
Is that which the mind, (Not in the Hearse) believes...... The Anointed.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 05:19 am
@edgarblythe,
we still cannot determine the isotope of carbon in the methane is. If its C12, then, like earth, it is strong evidence for life as we know it. If its C13 we still cannot say anything because there may be life with a diffrent recipe than our planets.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 05:29 am
@The Anointed,
you really dont need to "read scripture" to know whther its false when guys like you present yer snippets.
Whether your snippets follow rules of evidence would be a start.All of your stuff is circularly self- revelatory and therefore is not considered anything wvidentiary.

Has a god created the earth in accordance with what it says in Genesis?
Well, you guys say yes because our reasoning is that it says so in Genesis"

that line of proof is only possible in plane and circukar where we state that they are "given" postulates,

Your cience is built upon bullshit and you cant avoid that fact
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 06:31 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

How could any of you godless mob even know the truths as revealed in the scriptures, to which you are totally ignorant.

This guy is saying, "I KNOW the truth, because I blindly guess that "scripture" tells me the truth...and you are ignorant because you do not blindly guess the same things I blindly guess.":

WASH, DRY, RECYCLE...and it starts all over again.

He blindly guesses there is a single god.

He blindly guesses that the god's nature is revealed in "scripture."

He blindly guesses that what pleases the god and what offends the god is revealed in "scripture."

And he spews hatred, scorn, and contempt on anyone who does not blindly guess the same way he does.

https://c.tenor.com/cY8soUJw424AAAAM/head-shake.gif
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 06:33 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

we still cannot determine the isotope of carbon in the methane is. If its C12, then, like earth, it is strong evidence for life as we know it. If its C13 we still cannot say anything because there may be life with a diffrent recipe than our planets.

It would be great if we could discover SOME life other than on Earth.

Of course, I am still hoping we manage some sort of meeting with off-Earth beings before I die...which means things gotta start happening soon.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 06:54 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

And you believe that there was no real point to 'YOU' the evolving intellect within that body, ever having developed. If reproduction of species was your soul purpose in life, even worms do that.

Ah well, the disembodied mind can only receive that which that mind believes, and it is everyone' choice to seek the truth which is revealed in the creation itself, or reject it.

What is the reward that a mind receives?
Surely it is, what that mind believes
So the mind that rejects eternity

When freed from its body, where will it be?

What is that body, which gave to you Birth?
Is it nothing but elements taken from earth?
Or was it created from the spirits and soul
Of your ancestral parents, from times that is old?

Believe as you will, but remember this verse
When your coffin is placed in the back of the hearse
The reward that the mind must surely receive
Is that which the mind, (Not in the Hearse) believes...... The Anointed.

My purpose in life is not much different than that of a cabbage. Except I have self-awareness and am not likely to be cooked beside a slab of corned beef. Millions of years of hit and miss progress lead to us both and I have the upper hand over cabbages. It is up to me to decide if I make good use of my time before I wilt and die. I have made some little progress in that I have done my part in propogating the species and my writing keeps me happy. I have no regrets.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 10:19 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
that line of proof is only possible in plane and circularGEOMETRY
OOPS < SORRY
0 Replies