Life on Saturn's Moon?

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:03 pm
There are signs of life on Saturn’s moon Enceladus as scientists have found methane in addition to the vast amounts of water already known to be on the planet’s surface, according to ANU astrophysicist and cosmologist Dr Brad Tucker.

“When we look at this moon in particular so Enceladus, so that’s this moon around Saturn, but there’s also Titus, also Europa, there appears to be quite a few moons of Jupiter and Saturn, it’s essentially a giant ice sheet,” he told Sky News.

Dr Tucker said Enceladus was “like a giant Antarctica” with a large ice sheet and water underneath and a probe has discovered methane from the cracks of the ice sheet.

“When the probes went through these plumes of gas, imagine like geysers shooting out of the cracks, not only did they detect hydrogen they detected methane which is shown to be in the latest study a potential strong by-product of life.”

Dr Tucker said we may be able to drill through the ice sheet if it is cracked and said looking for water was not just about life but resources as well as the moons of Saturn and Jupiter have “between two or ten times as much water” as Earth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,424 • Replies: 26
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 07:56 pm
The truth must be like burning coals in your ears, it's no wonder you cant stand any more of the God given information from this 79 years old fart.

Bye, bye youngen.

But please do hang around, it gives me so much pleasure revealing to all, just How ignorant to the scriptures are people who have rejected the words of life without ever having studied the truths therein?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:01 pm
@The Anointed,
I will be 79 very shortly, geezer.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:02 pm
It's obvious you haven't spent much time around people who ace through your "truth" or you would be a quivering mass of jelly already.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
And how many years do you classify as being "VERY SHORTLY"?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:06 pm
@The Anointed,
Two months.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
How could any of you godless mob even know the truths as revealed in the scriptures, to which you are totally ignorant.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:11 pm
@The Anointed,
We have many long running threads on the topic on this site. There are pro and con arguments up the wazoo. Thousands of posts. Many in which I participated. I am in a phase where I just ridicule these days. But it's all on this site in black and white.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Are you saying that there was a time when you didn't ridicule the righteous believers, and attempted to act like one who knew something of the subject in which you were engaged?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:31 pm
@The Anointed,
We have argued and discussed religion for years, until I no longer have it in me to present a case to people who don't really want to know more than they do or think they know.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
You had to have studied the scriptures in order to have a serious debate on the subject. Undoubtedly you have argued in the past as you do today, while lacking the biblical knowledge to use as a weapon in your hopeless fight against the truth.

And the truth is, that there is life after the death and decomposition of the body in which 'YOU' the invisible mind develops.
farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
theres been a few spectra from a saturnian moon that parallel pre biotic chemistry at a more complex level than methane or cyanide. I forget which moon.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:23 pm
@farmerman,
A bad memory on top of everything else, what a pity.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:27 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

You had to have studied the scriptures in order to have a serious debate on the subject. Undoubtedly you have argued in the past as you do today, while lacking the biblical knowledge to use as a weapon in your hopeless fight against the truth.

And the truth is, that there is life after the death and decomposition of the body in which 'YOU' the invisible mind develops.

I find that people like you always deny science. Biology in particular. You can recite scripture all day, but can't reconcile it with the physical evidence.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
So, do you, or do you not, believe that the mind that is "YOU' survives the death of the body in which You have developed?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:39 pm
@The Anointed,
I believe the atoms that make up my body/mind repurpose themselves and continue on without the edgarblythe that they made up.

- edit - repurpose is the wrong way to put it but I won't rewrite it.
farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 08:18 am
@edgarblythe,
repurpose is as valid a parallel as is that DNA is a "barcode" .It lets most people in on the information intended.
Im sure someone like Leadfoot will come and say that repurpose MUST mean design
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 11:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I believe the atoms that make up my body/mind repurpose themselves and continue on without the edgarblythe that they made up.

And so, you have admitted that 'YOU" who is the invisible Mind=Spirit that has developed from the information taken into the brain through the created senses of that created body of Atoms, which the best scientists in the field of quantum physics have shown to be no more than swirling vortices of energy, having no physical structure whatsoever, and when the body has returned to the elementary groups of atoms from which it was created, those atoms continue on without 'YOU' [edgarblythe] the Spirit that had formed within that swirling mass of atoms.

If 'YOU" [edgarblythe] don't continue on after your body has returned to the elements from which it was created, what do you believe happens to edgarblythe, do 'YOU' cease to exist, or are 'YOU' Forever locked in that one second of time when your body died, never ever again to move on?

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 11:40 pm
I believe that the elements making me, once scattered, is the snuffing of a candle. As I was before birth, so I will be in death.
roger

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 11:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
I share your belief. I don't dwell on it.
0 Replies