0

Theosophical Symbol....

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 09:20 am
http://itcvoices.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Theosophical-Society-Logo.jpg

If one looks at what God said to Moses, one will see the Ouroboros and Belief are tied together, along with another key Ingredient.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
-- Numbers 21

The two triangles, one inverted and laid upon the other, or possibly weaved together, are representative of the two aspects of the Soul: inward and outward. The circle representing the ouroboros, and another key Ingredient.

All is ok up to this point. But the swastica....

The swastica representing thee twisting, the manipulation, for one's own selfish will.

At this point, the ouroboros keeps people in the same system. It becomes a prison.

Whereas the other system, under obedience to God's Will, the Truth, is Freedom, Liberty, Righteousness, Peace, Love, Joy in the Holy Spirit.

Take the Egyptian ankh as another reference to the ability this symbol represents, and consider the Exodus.

The symbol of the Theosophical Society is the symbol of the "god of forces", as stated in Daniel 11:38.

Take away the swastica, and obey the Word of God, as many layers as He reveals.

This is done Righteously by the Four Elements of Genesis 1:1-5, their Relationships, and Genesis 50:20, representing the "child's play" and the "washing and drying" of the alchemists.

To me, this is the Baptism of Fire.

Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 432 • Replies: 5

papag

-2  
Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 09:34 am
@NoName77,
The Bible is not a book that humans can interpret on their own. The Bible can interpret itself.
The apostle Peter wrote: “No prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation.” (2 Peter 1:20) The Greek word for “interpretation” has the meaning “solution, disclosure,” with the idea that “what is thus released or loosed was before bound.” Thus, The Amplified New Testament renders Peter’s words: “No prophecy of Scripture is [a matter] of any personal . . . loosening.”

If the Scriptures can't not interpret or explain verses of the Bible then the verses can't be interpret at this moment.

(Daniel 12:8-10) Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so I said: “O my lord, what will be the outcome of these things?” 9 Then he said: “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand.
NoName77

-1  
Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 09:56 am
@papag,
https://ministryrevealed.com/home

NoName77

0  
Reply Sat 1 May, 2021 06:57 am
So, as I was saying, this came by revelation. Confirmed all through the Scriptures. The cognitive dissonance does not give anyone the right to dispute it. But it SHOULD be searched out. Rather than sticking with old teachings, step out of the BOX. Listen, I am in no way calling people to theosophy! Absolutely not! It is utter blasphemy. Nor am I calling anyone down a gnostic path. Self can only consume. Nor am I calling anyone to a false unity either.

I wrote more than enough. Anything else must come from the LORD, if one has the fortitude to search it out.

But as for the first and only reply, condemning my writing, my only defense is the very same question satan used to deceive. I use it to undo the deception:

"Really?? Did God say"? -- Genesis 3:1

This is not meant to "preach", but rather, call as many as can hear to search it out. This is clearly not for those who oppose the Truth. But it has been used by them for centuries.... under the guise of Science.

To quote another heretic, and flip his usage for good, Rudolf Steiner, in his introduction to his book, "The Way of Initiation", clearly marks the Path, but I say again, is missing the Key Ingredient I tried to leave in the initial post.

Call me a heretic all you like. But the Scripture speaks for Himself.

NoName77

0  
Reply Sat 1 May, 2021 07:05 am
@papag,
Do you not see? Or are you sent by the enemy to deceive?

Next thing u will tell me is that witchcraft and sorcery are not real.... Right?? I mean, our science has "proven" otherwise, right? Our Bible contains Scripture that speaks of Miracles, and I just gave you the Scripture that opens up how those Miracles were performed, and u dare call me a heretic??
papag

0  
Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 06:20 am
@NoName77,
I never called anyone a heretic and I have no clue what you are talking about.