I need and advice of how to make a girl who likes me to send me snaps of her face,outfit etc

BlakeGr

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 11:07 pm
I met a girl trought snapchat, and everything was super good, at first she started sending me full face pictures, always with the same facial expression, but at least were full face snaps, and we were also talking really good and everything was good, that happened like a week ago.
We both liked eachother and even more, she invited me to go to her prom in a different high school, so she liked me. We have been taking about a lot of things but in the last couple days she just started to don't showing me her face on snaps or send me like mirror face snaps where she only showed one eye or something like that. So my theory is that she like me but she might feel a little bit bad with her face or her body these last days, and that's why today she didn't sent me any face snap or anything, they were all snaps to things that she was doing.
So after all this, I would like to get an advice of how to make a girl who likes me to feel more comfortable with her face and her body, because at least I like her face and I think is gorgeous but she is not sending me face snaps or outfit snaps anymore, so I would like to somehow make her feel pretty and make her have more confident with me to send me face snaps. (Also I think that the fact that she really want me to go to her prom that is in a couple weeks might makes her feel pressure and scared of loosing me because I wouldn't like her when she show me snaps of her face or her body, so I would like to know what I can do to change that and make her feel less shy with that.
Thank you

glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 11:24 pm
@BlakeGr,
Well, I can't tell if this an honest question....I use the internet but I don't understand why anyone builds expectations on a mere notions of reality. Maybe she doesn't want to share pix that you might share with others. What do you think.
roger

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 12:23 am
@glitterbag,
Likely. I wouldn't post anything any where that I didn't want to be seen everywhere.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 05:33 am
@BlakeGr,
Is there any reason why you can’t actually meet?

Going to the prom with someone you hardly know seems odd.

You would think she would want to check you out, too.
BlakeGr

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 10:13 am
@PUNKEY,
No, I will ask her for a date this weekend, or face time or something.She is a real person by the way, she sent me some full face pics at first to let me know how she was and also I have a friend how know her in person because she goes to the same high school as her. But in the meantime I would like to make her feel more confident of herself and send me more pics of her and not that many of what she does. I think she doesn't feel very comfortable I think she likes me, but she is a bit shy of how I would react if she send me a picture of her when she doesn't feel too good with herself or something, idk. , but in the meantime,I would like to make her feel more confident with herself and make her send me more pics of her,so should I remind her somehow that she is pretty for me or tell her that I like her eyes, her hair,, something like that, so she can feel better with her body and with me too?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 03:37 pm
@BlakeGr,
Asking for more pictures will not make her more comfortable with herself or her appearance. Actually you could creep her out by trying to prompt her to send more and more pix.
Ragman

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 07:53 pm
Wait a minute here. Have you ever met her in person? Just curious.

Secondly, the purpose of having a picture of someone is to know what they look like. You know by now what she looks like. She might think that asking for more pictures is to broadcast it to friends ‘cause by now your ”get the picture”.

Get together with her in person and speak to her face-to-face. Make the relationship real to both of you.
0 Replies

longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 04:06 am
@glitterbag,
Do you even know what snapchat is Skippy?
jespah

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 05:06 am
@longjon,
Do you have a reason to be on this thread beyond following around a fellow A2Ker and trying to extend a fight to a completely unrelated topic?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 05:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Asking for more pictures will not make her more comfortable with herself or her appearance. Actually you could creep her out by trying to prompt her to send more and more pix.

I really am skeptical about the motivations of this poster. I highly suspect he's trying to groom the young woman in question to inevitably/ultimately send nudes. He's the only one mentioning body pics (three times in the initial post). I doubt his intentions are wholesome as he's making it out here.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 07:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
Especially the part about making her feel better about herself and her appearance. It's creepy.
0 Replies