Did I accidentally drunk message my ex on Snapchat? Or just some weird glitch!?

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 10:32 pm
So since I can't add pics to this post, I'm going to try and explain this the best way possible! My ex and I broke up, I deleted him off Snapchat. A few months go by, and I just recently decided to add him back onto Snapchat. Now, you know how your Snapchat main page has all your discussions with your friends in chronological order and next to it will say when either you or your friend opened the snap? Well mine reads like this (I changed the names for privacy purposes:
Sally > 2h
Morgan > 1d
Ryan > 1wk
Katie > 1mos
Kelsey > 5mos
Andrea >5mos
MY EX > 1d
Jordan > 6mos
Desia > 6mos

So in scrolling down and BOOM there's my ex that I haven't snapped in MONTHS and it has the open snap arrow with 1d next to his name....COMPLETELY out of chronological order!! What the heck!?!? I don't ever remember messaging him, I simply added him. Why does it say opened one day ago? What did he open? And if it was like some "butt dial" situation..wouldn't it be at the top of my list of recent chats!? Please help! Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 606 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:49 am
@queenbee95,
Hmm , I always thought the earth revolved around the sun, apparently Im wrong.
Ponderer

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:00 pm
@farmerman,
Nope. It's the other way around. I've watched it.
0 Replies