Need help from snapchat experts!!

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 08:45 pm
So i watched my girlfriend using snapchat on her phone and i noticed that she had a guy on there who had smileyface with red cheeks on the side of his name. witch means that they snap back and forth, right?
I got suspicious cuz i never heard of this guy and also she dont use snapchat alot, almost never. So i asked her about him and she told me it was a new guy on her job and that they added eachother just for fun one week ago. And that he only snapped her 2 times and she replied once.. So i just want to find out if she is lying about how much they snapped this week..

So my question is: Is it possible to get a smiley emoji on a snapchatfriend only by receiving 2 snaps and sending onley one?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 629 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:50 am
@charliesheep,
Oh FFS if you can't believe her, then why does it matter whether Snapchat changes its icon or even if she's telling the truth? You've already decided you don't trust her. It's all over but the shouting.
0 Replies