PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue

Glennn

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 05:19 pm
@Leadfoot,
If the inventor of the polio vaccine himself had said to Infrablue that his vaccine was dangerous, he still wouldn't believe it.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 05:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
There will always be those with their heads shoved so thoroughly up their asses that they will deny science for their favored conspiracy theories of the day.

You bring no facts to the table, you answer no questions, and you wrap that failure in an insult.

But if you'd really like to address the OP in an intelligent manner, tell me where I got it wrong? Not one poster has anything to say about that. I think that's very telling.
glitterbag

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 08:55 pm
I copied this from the Salk Institute of Biological Research:

(This is about Jonas Salk the scientist who developed the polio vaccine)

"In 1947, Salk was appointed director of the Virus Research Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. With funding from the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis—now known as the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation—he began to develop the techniques that would lead to a vaccine to wipe out the most frightening scourge of the time: paralytic poliomyelitis."

"Contrary to the era’s prevailing scientific opinion, Salk believed his vaccine, composed of “killed” polio virus, could immunize without risk of infecting the patient. Salk administered the vaccine to volunteers who had not had polio, including himself, his lab scientist, his wife and their children. All developed anti-polio antibodies and experienced no negative reactions to the vaccine."

"In 1954, national testing began on one million children, ages six to nine, who became known as the Polio Pioneers. On April 12, 1955, the results were announced: the vaccine was safe and effective. In the two years before the vaccine was widely available, the average number of polio cases in the U.S. was more than 45,000. By 1962, that number had dropped to 910. Hailed as a miracle worker, Salk never patented the vaccine or earned any money from his discovery, preferring it be distributed as widely as possible."

Anyone can google the 'Salk Institute for Biological Studies' and read additional information about the work done by Salk himself and the important work that has continued.

Glennn

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 09:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Bringing up the polio vaccine as an argument for the new experimental injections is not logical.

What is your point this time?
Glennn

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 10:16 pm
@glitterbag,
But since you wanted to talk about that:

Doctors and scientists on the staff of the National Institutes of Health during the 1950s were well aware that the Salk vaccine was causing polio. Some frankly stated that it was “worthless as a preventive and dangerous to take [26:142].” They refused to vaccinate their own children [26:142]. Health departments banned the inoculations [26:140]. The Idaho State Health Director angrily declared: “I hold the Salk vaccine and its manufacturers responsible” for a polio outbreak that killed several Idahoans and hospitalized dozens more [26:140]. Even Salk himself was quoted as saying: “When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don’t sleep well for two or three weeks [26:144;43].” But the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, and drug companies with large investments in the vaccine coerced the U.S. Public Health Service into falsely proclaiming the vaccine was safe and effective exclusively in the U.S. from the early 1960s to 2000) was the “principal if not sole cause” of all reported polio cases in the U.S. since 1961 [44]. (The virus remains in the throat for one to two weeks and in the feces for up to two months. Thus, vaccine recipients are at risk, and can potentially spread the disease, as long as fecal excretion of the virus continues [45].) In 1992, the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an admission that the live-virus vaccine had become the dominant cause of polio in the United States [36]. In fact, according to CDC figures, every case of polio in the U.S. since 1979 was caused by the oral polio vaccine [36]. [26:142-5].

In 1976, Dr. Jonas Salk, creator of the killed-virus vaccine used in the 1950s, testified that the live-virus vaccine (used almost exclusively in the U.S. from the early 1960s to 2000) was the “principal if not sole cause” of all reported polio cases in the U.S. since 1961 [44]. (The virus remains in the throat for one to two weeks and in the feces for up to two months. Thus, vaccine recipients are at risk, and can potentially spread the disease, as long as fecal excretion of the virus continues [45].) In 1992, the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an admission that the live-virus vaccine had become the dominant cause of polio in the United States [36]. In fact, according to CDC figures, every case of polio in the U.S. since 1979 was caused by the oral polio vaccine [36].

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/Polio-Neil-Miller-Man239-251-1.pdf
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where'd ya get your information from?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 10:38 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Bringing up the polio vaccine as an argument for the new experimental injections is not logical.

What is your point this time?

The polio vaccine is not my argument for anything. However someone mentioned that:

"If the inventor of the polio vaccine himself had said to Infrablue that his vaccine was dangerous, he still wouldn't believe it."

I thought it might be useful to anyone who may not be an anti-vaxxer to know that Jonas Salk believed his vaccine would be useful and actually vaccinated his own 3 children before the vaccine was introduced to the rest of us.

I suppose the next thing I'll learn is that Salk didn't actually have any children and made up that story in order to make a fortune from his polio inducing shots.
(in case anyone is interested, Salk didn't patent his vaccine and made it available to everyone) (either he was a humanitarian or a psychopath who wanted every child in the 50's to contract polio....)

Someone also seems to believe that the polio vaccine wasn't helpful and is the actual cause of polio. This was news to me, but it of course it is interesting and original. At least the polio vaccine didn't turn your body into a great big magnet...........or did it?

It's getting late and I need to inform Bill Gates that his evil plan has been sabotaged. He will be very disappointed.....

Glennn

Wed 14 Jul, 2021 10:46 pm
@glitterbag,
I asked you where you got your information from. You forgot to do that. I want to compare your source with my source and find out whose source is bullshyt. I've provided mine. Now provide yours.
glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 12:24 pm
@Glennn,
I provided the source of the information when I brought up the polio vaccine. However, to save you the trouble of having to re-read my post, I got the information from the Salk Institute of Biological Research. the few sentences I provided came from the first page of the website of the Salk Institute.

I will admit that I didn't read the entire webpage, so I missed the information about Salk inventing Polio and his evil mission to inflict all the children in the world with infantile paralysis,. So, I'm betting my information will not match anything you may have picked up from Info-Wars.

Nothing else to say kiddo, we both know where we stand.
Glennn

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 02:25 pm
@glitterbag,
Well anyway, to get back on track, we know that medical authorities and organizations understood that a PCR-test cycle threshold of 40 is not appropriate to the task it was used for. We also know that these same medical authorities and organizations kept quiet as labs around the world were testing samples at a 40 cycle threshold.

We also know that the CDC figured it would be a good idea to test the people who've received the experimental injection at a reasonable 28 cycle threshold while maintaining a ridiculous cycle threshold of 40 for the people who don't want the experimental injection. They also thought it would be a good idea to change the definition of a breakthrough case to include only the ones that result in hospitalization and death.
Quote:
So, I'm betting my information will not match anything you may have picked up from Info-Wars.

Why are you referring to my source as Infor-Wars when you know that that's just a lie? What convinced you that you couldn't trust the information at the link I posted?

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/Polio-Neil-Miller-Man239-251-1.pdf
InfraBlue

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:18 pm
@Glennn,
I was being Snapish! with Leadfoot.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:45 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn asked: Why are you referring to my source as Infor-Wars when you know that that's just a lie? What convinced you that you couldn't trust the information at the link I posted?

What convinced me that I couldn't trust the information at the link you provided??? Are you sure you want me to answer that question?? What convinced me was the fact that I actually read the source you are hanging your hat on. It's fine with me if you want to believe that paranoid nonsense, but don't expect everyone else to swallow that bilge and compliment you on your taste in champagne. I will apologize for assuming it was Info-Wars, but your source is right up there with all the usual "lead them around by the nose conspiracy fear nuggets' that so many people dutifully sprinkle on their cheerios every morning. You are entitled to believe anything you want to believe......you certainly don't need my permission and I sure as hell am not seeking yours.

Glennn

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Are you sure you want me to answer that question??

Yes, that's why I asked; it would certainly beat a fact-free rant any day. So go ahead.
glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:58 pm
@Glennn,
See my post above, that's where I answered your question.
Glennn

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 04:13 pm
@glitterbag,
That was just ridicule, and no explanation for it.
glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 05:16 pm
@Glennn,
I can type slower if you think it will help.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 05:37 pm
@Glennn,
My answer is : What convinced me was the fact that I actually read the source you are hanging your hat on.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I read your sourced info and I reject it. If you're honest with yourself you must admit this is the same thing you do, you have rejected everything about covid and vaccines (perfectly fine), I did the same thing and I used the same technique as you do to let you know how ridiculous the sourced material is to people other than you.
Glennn

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 08:59 pm
@glitterbag,
You didn't offer a source. You parroted something.

I offered you a source. You condemned it. I asked you to support your condemnation of that source by at least pulling one thing from it that you find conspiratorial or whatever. And that's where your rant ended.

Why don't you start a thread about the polio vaccine? This thread is about the PCR-test cycle threshold being set ridiculously high. If you would like to tell me where I got it wrong in the OP, take a crack at it. But don't complain when you have nothing to say about it.

The PCR test that was used to detect coronavirus was set at a 40-cycle threshold of amplification/replication as per the FDA's recommendation. However, even infectious disease "expert" Tony himself is on record stating that an amplification/replication cycle above 35 is going to spit out almost all false-positives; others say anything above 30 cycles is meaningless. There was even a New York Times article stating that the PCR test has spit out 90% false-positives. It takes almost zero critical thinking skills to draw the obvious conclusion. Ninety percent false positives means no pandemic.

So, why did the FDA recommend a cycle-threshold of 40? That's a rhetorical question; they obviously wanted to create the illusion of a pandemic. Also, why didn't Tony bother to speak up concerning what can only be described as a deliberate and gross misapplication of a test? We'll never know because, thanks to a complicit media, Mr. Fauci is not required to publicly answer even one challenge to his dire predictions which are based on 90% false positive returns from a PCR test that was knowingly set too high.

Unfortunately, unless some talking head comes on tv and tells people it's okay to apply their own critical thinking skills to those factual numbers, they won't do it. They think they need permission to make the obvious inference and then respond to the falsehood they've been fed. And the real kicker is that the only ones they'll accept permission from are the same ones who neglected to inform them of the reason for all the false positives in the first place.

So, given what we now know about the PCR-test, and how it was set too high despite all of the "experts" involved, how should we respond to a 90% false positive rate?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where'd I get it wrong?
glitterbag

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 11:13 pm
@Glennn,
You brought up "inventor of the polio vaccine".

I know who the scientist was that did the research to develop the vaccine, everyone who lived thru the polio scare knows it was Jonas Salk. I told you up front where I got the information, I had to repeat it to you because you didn't seem to understand "Salk Institute of Biological Research", and that is still the source I quoted. In other words, I did provide the information (twice in fact). The truth is I gave you an answer, but apparently you just don't like the answer. Since you don't like it you reject it. That's fine with me, I don't care that you don't like it. Did you forget to do a little background on the source of the info you provided? The 'organizations' are the epitome of medical quackery regarding childhood inoculations and the so called 'other side' of medicine.

So, I told you (and I've wasted way too much time already) that I think your reference to polio vaccine and Jonas Salk is dubious at best. But you want to talk about PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue, and I don't. So you should go back and argue with the folks who care to engage you. I won't be starting a thread on polio, but thanks for the idea.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:45 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
The polio vaccine is not my argument for anything. However someone mentioned that:

"If the inventor of the polio vaccine himself had said to Infrablue that his vaccine was dangerous, he still wouldn't believe it."

Just like with your knowledge/ignorance of VAERS, you can't even do the research required to determine who brought up polio.

Hint: It was Infrablue!

Also, my sources were referenced. You have yet to show anything in the way of data or studies to show that my references are not accurate. Surely the place where you got your information can reference their claims. So why don't you do that?

Quote:
But you want to talk about PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue, and I don't.

I was wondering when you'd figure that out. Hopefully, you will respond to your unwillingness to contribute to this thread by finding another one more suited to your interests.
glitterbag

Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:44 am
@Glennn,
Here's a memory test....."If the inventor of the polio vaccine himself had said to Infrablue that his vaccine was dangerous, he still wouldn't believe it." Did you forget who said that? You said it first then I repeated it in a post that I wrote. This has been it an absolute delight getting a glimpse into the meticulous machinations of the brilliant mind of a keen researcher such as yourself. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Maybe I WILL start a thread to inform all the other dullards of how Jonas Salk invented and then unleashed polio on the world. I would love to include rubella, so by any chance do you know who invented that disease? Nevermind, you seem to be so busy tamping down mistaken............ uh....... uh.,........ uh...... uh....... oh whatever it is you're doing. Bye guy, keep up the good work.