Poll: Happy Resurrection Sunday 2021! Doing anything special for the holiday?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 03:02 pm
@JGoldman10,
You should have a good long wait.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 03:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why is it not that you’re greeting only Christians and not offering a greeting to those who celebrate Passover and are Jewish? That’s not at all. Christian attitude! Shame on you, you hypocrite.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 03:16 pm
@Ragman,
“LIKE I SAID I DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS”

This is a fragment of many pm’s sent by Mr Goldman to me today. The block capitals were all his too.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 04:25 pm
I don't know who Izz is talking to. I am completely ignoring him and Rebel. I am serious. I don't give a crap if Izz thinks I am a "mad bastard".

Rebel is not interested in helping me. It's obvious. He refused to tell me what type of work his friend at Disney does for whatever reason. He acted like I was bothering him. I was going to ask Rebel if I could get his friend's contact info.I recall that Rebel thinks I'm not going to produce any animation and/or comics, and/or be successful with them, or something along these lines. I don't need or want any drags or weights around me. I don't want to business with him either.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 04:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't know who Izz is talking to. I am completely ignoring him and Rebel. I am serious. I don't give a crap if Izz thinks I am a "mad bastard".

Rebel is not interested in helping me. It's obvious. He refused to tell me what type of work his friend at Disney does for whatever reason. He acted like I was bothering him. I was going to ask Rebel if I could get his friend's contact info.I recall that Rebel thinks I'm not going to produce any animation and/or comics, and/or be successful with them, or something along these lines. I don't need or want any drags or weights around me. I don't want to business with him either.

I am hoping Rebel will be kind enough to give me his friend's contact info. I PMed him about this.
Rebelofnj

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 04:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
I told you at least 6 times, I'm not going to provide you any information regarding my friend.

Go bother the countless Disney creators, directors, artists, and writers on Twitter.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 05:30 pm
@Rebelofnj,
What about voice actors?
Rebelofnj

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 05:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't care. Go bother anyone else.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2021 11:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Hello. To the Christians here: Happy Resurrection Sunday 2021! I am a Christian, my family and I do not call it "Easter". That is a pagan term.

Are you doing anything special for the holiday?

Please help. Thank you.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2021 02:12 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't know who Izz is talking to. I am completely ignoring him

Since posting this Mr Goldman has pmd me three times.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2021 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
Jeebus saw his shadow, so looks like 6 more weeks of winter .
izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2021 09:48 am
@farmerman,
It was snowing here earlier today.

Just a couple of flakes that didn’t settle.
0 Replies