Poll: Happy April Fools' Day 2021. Doing anything special for the holiday?

Real Music

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 11:04 am
@JGoldman10,
1. While I was watching television yesterday, I saw a commercial of this new restaurant opening up soon.

2. I heard that this restaurant has been around for about ten years in other regions.

3. This is the first time I've heard of this restaurant.

4. I heard that some of their unique menu items are very popular.

5. Their television commercial says that they don't use ground beef in their lasagna.

6. Instead they used horse manure in place of meat.

7. I also heard that they use horse manure as a meat substitute in their spaghetti and meatballs.
Real Music

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 11:19 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The day is a big deal here in the Boston area. Not only do schools and many businesses close, today is the one day that public nudity is allowed.

It is a little weird with the pandemic; seeing people walking around in nothing but tennis shoes... and face masks.

1. Was the public nudity also permitted on the city buses and subways?
2. If so, that might be the one time when everyone chooses to stand, not knowing who previously sat in those seats.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 11:48 am
@Real Music,
Of course public nudity is encouraged on public busses (with masks of course).

We used to not care so much about accidental contact with skin... but now there is a public service employee at the entrance to the bus to apply sanitizer to any area that may come in contact with the bus seat. On stops that aren't staffed, we help out each other.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 01:14 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

1. Was the public nudity also permitted on the city buses and subways?
2. If so, that might be the one time when everyone chooses to stand, not knowing who previously sat in those seats.

What proper etiquette is in this circumstance is that you carry a small towel with you. You then place the towel on the seat and then allow your little tush to rest on it. Those that have big tushes use big towels.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 07:14 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

1. While I was watching television yesterday, I saw a commercial of this new restaurant opening up soon.

2. I heard that this restaurant has been around for about ten years in other regions.

3. This is the first time I've heard of this restaurant.

4. I heard that some of their unique menu items are very popular.

5. Their television commercial says that they don't use ground beef in their lasagna.

6. Instead they used horse manure in place of meat.

7. I also heard that they use horse manure as a meat substitute in their spaghetti and meatballs.

Since horses eat hay, does that make the manure vegan?
0 Replies