i cant reamber this movie

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 02:13 am
a cook deaf that uses a white board to take orders to find out he's not deaf when something bad happens he was only acting deaf to get the job cause they were only hiring people with problems. a women was showing a person or persons about what ever they were on an showed the person the meal room an asked them if they wanted anything an she said you have to write what you want to him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 924 • Replies: 9

hightor

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 06:23 am
@acowboyway,
With all due respect, why would you even want to remember it?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 08:34 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

With all due respect, why would you even want to remember it?

Ohhhhh....my aching ribs.

I hurt my ribs the other day and they are still sore.

They especially hurt when I laugh.

I am hurting a lot after reading your reply.
hightor

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 08:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
My apologies, brother.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 10:22 am
There’s a restaurant with 3 locations here that is run and staffed by all Deaf people. It’s called Crepe Crazy and the food is outstanding.

Their slogan to the hearing community is “Point and be Served”

The menus on the wall, and also attached to the counter where you order. You indicate what you want and tell them any other info on an iPad you can write on. Can’t remember for sure, but I think it’s a no cash place. You pay and tip upfront.

They have music playing really low, unlike other restaurants that seem to think you need to get blasted. It’s truly background music, and just serves to create a relaxing eating environment.
Because the kitchen and wait staff aren’t talking, and because of the environment, that they also serve a number of Deaf, plus that hearing people just naturally don’t feed into the usual din of many places, it’s really delightfully pleasant.

They’ve never messed up an order in the slightest with me or my friends. When pre Covid I was doing doing group businesses lunch delivery, they always had the orders of 5 to 12 lunches ready and perfectly packaged for pick up

hightor

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 11:31 am
@chai2,
Wow, chai, now that's memorable!
acowboyway

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 12:19 pm
@hightor,
cause i trying to find it to watch it
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 09:08 pm
@hightor,
Yes. The first time I went there was with my husband. After our lunch we shared a dessert crepe. Some wonderful thing with lots of fresh strawberry, a drizzle of lemon sauce, fresh unsweetened whipped cream, and stuffed with ricotta or similar.

The fact I remember all that from probably almost 2 years ago says something, doesn't it!
0 Replies

acowboyway

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 05:10 pm
@acowboyway,
why have help find moive sites if no one helps find the moives that people want to watch
chai2

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 11:06 pm
@acowboyway,
Whatever gave you the impression this is a “help find movies” site?
0 Replies