How stupid is Trump?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 08:54 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Putin repeatedly warned that continued NATO expansion in Europe will not be tolerated.

And yet NATO has expanded and Putin won't be around much longer. Explain how this demonstrates Biden's incompetence.

And you call ME misinformed.

Explain exactly how the Bidens have benefited from Ukraine. Provide links, so we can laugh at them.

Even David Icke is laughing at you!
BillW

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 09:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

...... and Putin won't be around much longer.

It is said Putin never spends a night in the Kremlin, spending every night at his dacha. He has just a very few people he trusts. It is only time now..... He threatens nuclears, but, I think (hope) if he gave the order, his Generals would end his days on the spot.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 09:41 pm
@BillW,
Fortunately most mad men are surrounded by people who have absolutely no interest in ending it all. I don't think the Orange Shitgibbon would have been able to have a stroke and push the button. Even Putin: how would his being the richest person on the planet be enhanced by vaporizing and then being vaporized.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 10:02 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
It is said Putin never spends a night in the Kremlin

It is said by whom? Putin was at the Kremlin a few nights ago.

From yahoo. The Kremlin, describing the incident as a “planned terrorist attack” and “assassination attempt on the president of Russia,” is now threatening to take “retaliatory measures.”

A spokesman for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has denied that the country was behind any attack on the Kremlin and accused Moscow of deliberately “escalating the situation ahead of May 9,” when Russia routinely flaunts its military prowess to mark Victory Day.

“Separately, the phrasing by the terrorist state is surprising. A terrorist attack is houses destroyed in Dnipro and Uman, or a rocket attack on a railway station in Kramatorsk, and many other tragedies,” Zelensky’s spokesman Serhii Nykyforov said.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 10:59 pm
@Builder,
Not Yahoo, dunny king, Daily Beast and the KREMLIN. Reading comprehension really isn't your strong point, is it? David Icke is chuckling at you right now.

https://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-says-putin-survived-overnight-114602738.html

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/TKTVu7vb6BSBVh_ZAGbovQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTEwNDtoPTQwO2NmPXdlYnA-/https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2021-07/51001d30-e3e5-11eb-aeff-61d849288372

Kremlin Says Putin Survived Overnight Assassination Attempt

Let alone even if it were a Ukraine assasination attempt, that doesn't mean Putin was in the Kremlin.

In fact, dunny, this is from the article you cited:

Allison Quinn
Wed, May 3, 2023 at 6:46 AM CDT·3 min read
In this article:

"The Russian presidential administration said Wednesday that the Kremlin was attacked by drones overnight in an attempt on President Vladimir Putin’s life.

Moscow residents had reported hearing two explosions behind Kremlin walls shortly after 2 a.m. local time, after which the lights went out. Footage shared by residents in a local Telegram channel captured the incident, as smoke was seen filling the sky above the Kremlin. Videos also appeared to show part of the Kremlin on fire.

Now, authorities say it was a brazen attack by Ukraine using two drones, both of which they say have been destroyed.

No injuries were reported, according to the TASS news agency. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Putin was not at the presidential residence at the time."

Are you lazy or purposely attempting to mislead????
chrisb555

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 11:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
banning folks isn't the answer. Do you want to prove their point. That they don't matter, that their views are not worth hearing? Every perspective adds context to the trade space. It doesn't mean that they get their way, but it does mean that we talk and listen, then decide. Deciding upfront regardless of the question is ignorance and despotism. Listen, talk, debate. Seek to understand the logical, ignore the trolls and foolish. Be better than that.
BillW

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 12:42 am
@chrisb555,
Chris, the post you reference is approximately 2 1/2 years ago and over 1800 posts. It is a little bit pushing an issue that old. I think this is caused by you not fully understanding how to use this blog. If you have any questions, people will help you. BTW, it has been a long time since we have seen a reasonable Republican on these threads!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 02:21 am
@chrisb555,
Have you received a load of insulting/abusive pms with obscene images?

And you think that behaviour is acceptable.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 03:09 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He's a bit upset right now, he didn't get the part of Splodger in the upcoming movie "Dunny Cop meets Kung Fu Cyril"
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 09:44 am
@chrisb555,
Quote:
That they don't matter, that their views are not worth hearing?

The requests for banning don't arise because of differing opinions but because of the way those opinions are expressed. Most of us would be happy to discuss issues with a conservative who wasn't obsessed with simply "owning the libs". The insulting tone, the reliance on alt-right sources of misinformation, the mindless parroting of Republican talking points, and a general lack of interest in actual discussion leads many of us to doubt the value of their presence here. But it has nothing to do with "despotism" – this is just an online message board, not an arm of a repressive government.
BillW

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 09:54 am
@chrisb555,
chris, I would like to bring up one more point, if I may. There have been as many liberals (if not more) vs conservatives leave these treads do to disgusting actions and posts from the "other side".
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 07:00 pm
@chrisb555,
chrisb555 wrote:

banning folks isn't the answer. Do you want to prove their point. That they don't matter, that their views are not worth hearing? Every perspective adds context to the trade space. It doesn't mean that they get their way, but it does mean that we talk and listen, then decide. Deciding upfront regardless of the question is ignorance and despotism. Listen, talk, debate. Seek to understand the logical, ignore the trolls and foolish. Be better than that.

Easy for you to say. You haven't been here to see the crap specific members throw. Check in again once you are able to inform your opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 04:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
These people are very good when it's happening to someone else but 8f he started receiving abusive pms he'd be the first to complain.

These hypocrits are quite happy for bigotry and hate to be directed at groups they don't deem worthy of respect because,at the end of the day they don't believe in a fair society.

That's what MAGA means, going back to a pre civil war society.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:11 pm
@izzythepush,
They just don't read the ToS regarding the limited expression one gets when one signs in. There really isn't very much I wanted to say that I felt was outside ToS. But some people want smear their feces, internet style. And I'd vote to put them off the island.
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:13 pm
@BillW,
lol...well, I'm just human. I had gone to new posts, but apparently...not so much. I don't even know how to find an old post lol. Nonetheless, thank you and I hope reasonable is what we all achieve.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:16 pm
@chrisb555,
Smearing it on a little thick, aren't we?
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:17 pm
@hightor,
Let's roll then. that's why I joined this forum. I was hoping to learn about another perspective and to discuss my own. Learn something in the process. I am not on here to change people's opinions of any candidate or how they vote, but it would be good if those of on here found a way to talk and respect each other.
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
In a way, the point is made that listening to the ignorant and abusive, then responding is nonsensical. All who read their vomited words know that it is garbage and you can't change their perspective, no matter how hard you try. So, don't. Let their comments die.
chrisb555

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Nah, MAGA is supposed to mean believing in us. Collating around a perspective that we are good. That we as Americans may not always find the best answer, but we are good. Yes, we are a populous capitalism society, but we are compassionate and doing the best we can given the crap we are dealt. MAGA was originally the concept that we should not hate ourselves, rather be proud of our successes and strive to be better, but we don't have to call ourselves the worst just because we make mistakes.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 05:33 pm
@chrisb555,
Good people aren't racist, antisemitic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic gun nuts who get off on school shootings.