How stupid is Trump?

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 09:27 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Let's start at the top of your list and work down. I don't know if he cheated sexually on wives or not, and I don't care. All of your statements are completely vague and have no details (of course). How, specifically, did he cheat with Trump U?

I've supplied you with a link that has all the details. You're lazy to not follow up on the details. These court cases are public knowledge. You're being disingenuous in saying you don't "know," you do know but would rather play stupid. It's a good look for you though, keep it up.

Trump openly betray his oath to the constitution in order to attempt to remain

in power.

That is open and shut conclusion as he did not hide his actions.

BINGO!

I was going to post that...but posting common sense, easily understood replies to Brandon is like throwing pearls into a pig sty.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 05:05 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

I've asked you over and over and over to give me a quotation which you think is treasonous. You cannot. You lose.

Quote as in let march on the congress and I will be with you can be hear in the first youtube posting and I need to have you find 20,000 votes in the second youtube posting....

Well, you almost quoted. Your first quotation is approximately correct. He said:

"...and after this, we're gonna walk down and I'll be there with you. We're gonna walk down to the Capitol."

This isn't treason and it isn't sedition. Political speakers say stuff like this every day. Your clip omits the part where he said:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

The actual second quotation is:

"I just want to find 11,780 votes...."

That's not treason or sedition either. He's saying that he thinks the other side cheated, that without cheating he would have won, and that this is how many votes it would take to put him over the top. Nowhere in that conversation does he instruct anyone to manufacture votes.

You lose.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 05:09 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Let's start at the top of your list and work down. I don't know if he cheated sexually on wives or not, and I don't care. All of your statements are completely vague and have no details (of course). How, specifically, did he cheat with Trump U?

I've supplied you with a link that has all the details. You're lazy to not follow up on the details. These court cases are public knowledge. You're being disingenuous in saying you don't "know," you do know but would rather play stupid. It's a good look for you though, keep it up.

I really hate spoon feeding this sh*t to you liberals. It becomes extremely tiresome. You have claimed that he cheated with Trump U. Provide evidence or you lose. I am not responsible to do research to back up your claims. Only you are responsible to back up your claims. Give me some evidence that Trump cheated with Trump U or it's all BS.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 06:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Ok, prepare to eat your own crap... Why do you insist on being so wrong? You know the truth yet you skirt reality. So here, here's the ONE time I'll spoon feed you.

Judge Approves $25 Million Settlement Of Trump University Lawsuit
March 31, 20171:51 PM ET CAMILA DOMONOSKE

A federal judge has approved a $25 million settlement deal between President Trump and students who paid for Trump University real estate seminars, bringing lengthy litigation to a close.

The deal, which calls for Trump to reimburse the students who say they were defrauded, was struck in November but needed approval from U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel. He signed off on the settlement Friday in San Diego.

Trump doesn't admit any wrongdoing under the terms of the settlement.

The settlement applies to three separate lawsuits — two class-actions and a fraud case. The $25 million deal includes payouts to more than 6,000 Trump U students who paid thousands of dollars for courses they describe as worthless.

One student had pushed against the deal, as The Associated Press reports:

"The only holdup appeared to be a Florida woman's claim that she should be allowed to opt out of the settlement and sue the president on her own — a move that would likely scuttle the entire agreement.

"Attorneys for former customers said that their clients would get at least 90 percent of their money back under the deal, based on the roughly 3,730 claims submitted. ...

"Curiel said the high payments weighed in favor of approval and he noted that only two of about 7,000 eligible class-action members objected to the terms."

You may recall that on the campaign trail, Trump accused Curiel of being biased because he is "Mexican." That claim was false — Curiel was born in Indiana — and even House Speaker Paul Ryan acknowledged that it was "sort of like the textbook definition of racism."

Curiel had urged both sides to settle.

And what about the fraud allegations that underpin these lawsuits?

NPR's Ina Jaffe reported last year that students paid $1,500 to $35,000 for courses on "real estate investment secrets" ostensibly taught by instructors handpicked by Trump.

"They claim that the promised Donald Trump investment techniques were mostly stuff that you could find on the Internet, some of which was illegal in some of the states where the seminars took place," she said. "They say that the promised mentoring was worthless or nonexistent, that the instructors were unqualified and that they were definitely not handpicked by Donald Trump, as he claimed.

"And transcripts of Donald Trump's deposition ... confirm that he was relatively unengaged with what went on in Trump University."

Trump University Customer: 'Gold Elite' Program Nothing But Fool's Gold
Trump's lawyers said the allegations are false.

NPR's Jim Zarroli spoke with an unhappy Trump University customer who said he paid $35,000 for "secrets" such as the fact that he could go to the IRS website to learn about federal tax deductions.

"The more and more I got involved in Trump University, the more and more I found out that I had truly been scammed," Bob Guillo, 76, told NPR.

"At first it was embarrassing," Guillo said. "Then I became very, very angry that the man that scammed me out of all that money had the audacity to run for president. And I'm still angry."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/31/522199535/judge-approves-25-million-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit
snood

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 06:45 pm
@neptuneblue,
It’s really a fruitless pursuit, trying to reason with him. Everybody who wants to, already knows what a lowdown piece of **** Trump is. The people that don’t know, don’t want to know.

That’s how some of them can view video after video of Trumpsters trashing the Capitol and beating up cops, then say “It was a peaceful protest.”

They don’t want to know.
Builder

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 07:46 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The people that don’t know, don’t want to know.

Much like your ignorance where creepy Joe is concerned.
snood

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 09:19 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
The people that don’t know, don’t want to know.

Much like your ignorance where creepy Joe is concerned.

Not at all. When people say he’s a pedophile, and I say prove it, they produce pictures of him smelling girl’s heads or stories about how some woman felt uncomfortable when he hugged her. That’s not proof of pedophilia. Then I say they’re full of ****, and making things up.

Not at all like the provable corruption of Trump - like the Trump University scam documented a couple of posts back.
BillW

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 09:27 pm

Looks awkward, but proves nothing. Still, it is a lot more damning than any photos of Biden!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaQ9o3jXYAIyYlu.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/3xug8q.jpg
https://images.dailykos.com/images/847836/large/Ivanka6.jpg?1598256796
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 10:12 pm
@snood,
Quote:
When people say he’s a pedophile,

I said nothing about his sexuality or perversion.

You're willing to turn a blind eye to his utmost incompetence, even to read from a teleprompter, or recall the names of his daily carers, because, yes, he is requiring daily care, and doesn't even know what day of the week it is, or where he is, for that matter.

Some president.

snood

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2021 12:26 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
When people say he’s a pedophile,

I said nothing about his sexuality or perversion.

You're willing to turn a blind eye to his utmost incompetence, even to read from a teleprompter, or recall the names of his daily carers, because, yes, he is requiring daily care, and doesn't even know what day of the week it is, or where he is, for that matter.

Some president.

You’re so full of **** I bet you squish when you walk.

I just watched Biden take live questions at a town hall for over an hour. He was running down policy details and explaining exactly where the negotiations stand with the infrastructure bill, why the voting rights act is stalled, exactly what Sinema and Manchin were asking for.
He was lucid and upbeat and he wasn’t reading off of anything.

I suppose you’d prefer the addled nonsense and endlessly repeated whines of that shite Trump. Nothing matters to you but winning a stupid argument.

Thanks, man. So good we had this pleasant exchange.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2021 08:28 pm
@BillRM,
Well? Your two examples were not treason as I demonstrated above. Are you running away now?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2021 08:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
All I see are claims that the course wasn't good enough and didn't have enough Trump in it. Apparently Trump U settled out of court. Is that the cheating, that he sold a product that wasn't up to snuff?
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2021 10:05 pm
Can you imagine living with someone who has to be one up all the time, who has to be right all the time, who never makes mistakes or admits to them, who can't tolerate people who correct him, who can't tolerate people who make mistakes, who can't tolerate people that don't groom him with positive strokes and comments all the time, who has to be an expert in all fields of knowledge and being around true experts makes him feel one down, an intolerable position?

Who is this? Is he a king, a dictator, an abusive, autocratic father, a cult leader like Jim Jones, IL Duce?

No! He's a former president whom many millions of people venerate for these same qualities.
Builder

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2021 10:47 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Can you imagine living with someone who has to be one up all the time, who has to be right all the time, who never makes mistakes or admits to them,

I thought you were talking about snood.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2021 05:01 am
There’s a special kind of crunchy thrill from knowing you live rent free in a goon’s head.😁
Builder

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2021 08:34 pm
@snood,
We'll add NPD to the growing list of your mental disorders, child.

Thanks for the confirmation.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2021 05:55 pm
@snood,
that made me laugh.
snood

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 02:38 am
@glitterbag,
It’s so darn crunchy!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 04:34 am
@neptuneblue,
Since you haven't responded, I'll repeat what I said:

All I see are claims that the course wasn't good enough and didn't have enough Trump in it. Apparently Trump U settled out of court. Is that the cheating, that he sold a product that wasn't up to snuff?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 05:56 am
@Brandon9000,
Yes.
0 Replies