How stupid is Trump?

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 05:43 pm
@snood,
That's preemptive for others who would think that way, not you. Smile
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 08:20 pm
Trump is sociopathic, but is he also insane?

(quote)
Trump advisors say the former president is so obsessed with fighting the 2020 election result that telling him he lost is like 'p---ing into the wind'

Mia Jankowicz
June 3, 2021

Former President Donald Trump has become increasingly fixated on overturning the 2020 election result, with one advisor saying that trying to tell him that he lost was like "p---ing into the wind," The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Despite a failure to prove in US courts that election fraud occurred, Trump has become more and more obsessed with efforts to disprove President Joe Biden's victory and won't listen to dissenting advice, The Post reported.

The Post reported that nearly all the 2020 campaign advisors who'd spoken with the paper said they regarded his fixation on litigating the election as a waste of time. But he keeps returning to the topic, they said.

When advisors leave challenging the 2020 election out of their drafts for his speeches, he goes off script, ad-libbing about the count in various states, The Post reported.

The New York Times' Maggie Haberman suggested earlier this week that Trump believes he could be "reinstated" by August.

The idea that Trump can be reinstated is a conspiracy theory based on the false premise that Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election, Insider's Grace Panetta and Jake Lahut reported.

But Trump has been energized by the election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, and is trying to work out how to secure similar efforts in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Georgia, advisors told The Post.

Trump recently met with Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano at Trump Tower to talk about an audit in the state, The Post reported.

Prominent Trump supporters and conspiracy theorists such as MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell have also spread the unfounded claim that Trump could be reinstated.

The Office of Donald J. Trump and the Trump Organization did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 08:36 pm
@coluber2001,
This is dangerous stuff. He seems almost certain to stir up new attacks, resulting in bloodshed.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:21 pm
I've been reading about candidates in Texas today. All of the top Republicans mentioned are falling all over themselves to be Trump's chosen. Unless they are reading voters wrong, Trump is still the decider in this state.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
He'll be the decider in Republican circles until someone else wins the Republican nomination for US president.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2021 09:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Our news is heading with the fact that Biden will be meeting the Queen when he visits London next week.

Is it even considered newsworthy over there?

It was not mentioned at all.

The lead story was the US giving away vaccines to the world.

The second story was the potential changes in Israel's government.

That said, when the meeting actually happens I would guess that it might be covered on the news.

I wonder if it might be possible for conservatives to disrupt the event and ruin it for him.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 07:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Hold on here. The last thing I want is for progressives to endlessly lie about me.

Did you miss all those posts I just made encouraging them to stop with their endless lies and personal attacks?

What I want is intelligent discussion with an intelligent adversary. Obviously progressives need not apply.

Maybe things will change once the election is overturn and Trump return to power. LOL
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 11:04 am

Facebook says Trump now suspended until at least January 2023
(cnn)
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 11:30 am
@Region Philbis,
WHT evidence exists that even hints that Trump won the 2020 election??
ANSWER: There is none besides his own. sick assertions .
Im really tired of hearing news reports of how supposedly intelligent Republicans "Buy" Trumps lies.

farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
at least fb connected their banning of trump to his words on jan 6.

maybe the nation as a whole is finding itscojones and wonering where's trumps clothes

?
BillW

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 08:06 pm
@farmerman,
At least, there's proof tRump has no cojones......I heard one of his NE European models cut them off for him years ago!
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 04:19 am

https://iili.io/BZ9Xea.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 06:17 am
@BillW,
He actually believes that the bogus "Audit " being done in AZ will result in hi return to office. I am not aware of ANY mechanism in the US Constitution that even adresses that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 10:54 am
https://64.media.tumblr.com/252a2db03cb06a84d28eb6ecd7010f3d/tumblr_pyaubs3PWc1s8su8go1_1280.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 05:52 am
I wrote a PM to the member I think is the most prolific troll feeder, asking him (again) to please stop.

I’m pretty sure he won’t. It’s like he’s as obsessed as they are.

I believe that serving up Oralloy, builder and goldberg constant responses just fuels their denying, spinning, lying madness. And helps them to derail discussion.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 05:54 am

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 05:57 am
@snood,

agreed -- stop giving them oxygen.

i think it stems from his (and a few others) aversion to A2k becoming an echo chamber.

to each his own, i guess...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 06:27 am
@snood,
I put that member on ignore a while back for the same reason.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 11:39 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I wrote a PM to the member I think is the most prolific troll feeder, asking him (again) to please stop.

I’m pretty sure he won’t. It’s like he’s as obsessed as they are.

I believe that serving up Oralloy, builder and goldberg constant responses just fuels their denying, spinning, lying madness. And helps them to derail discussion.

Well first, it's not trolling when people point out facts that are inconvenient to your demented ideology.

Second, you cannot point out any untrue statements in our posts.

Third, when threads are derailed, it is usually your personal attacks that derail them. I've never derailed any threads. Neither to my knowledge have the others who you accuse.

And fourth, what are you even talking about? So far as I can see, none of us (the three people who you are falsely accusing) was even posting in this thread with any great frequency. Neither was any particular poster repeatedly engaging us.

Are you hallucinating a conversation here or something? You should understand that I am not responsible for anything that you hallucinate me saying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 11:40 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
agreed -- stop giving them oxygen.

I tend to post whenever I see an untrue statement. If you want to stop giving me oxygen all you have to do is tell the truth.
0 Replies