How do you extract ink cartridges from a printer that has stopped working properly?

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2021 02:07 am
Hi. I have an Epson all-in-one WF-2540 inkjet printer that has stopped working properly. I tried fixing it on my own and called Epson for troubleshooting help, and I still wasn't able to get it to work properly. Whenever I turn the printer on I get a printer error message. I have ink cartridges installed in it that I would like to extract from it. How do I do this? I don't have ink to waste. Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 979 • Replies: 1
No top replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2021 04:22 am
Nevermind. I figured out how to get the cartridges out. Thank you.

Lift the top half of the printer up which exposes the cartridges. Turn the printer on and then pull the cartridge holder out so that all four ink cartridges are exposed, then turn the printer off, pull the cartridges out of the holder, push the holder back inside the printer and push the top half of the printer down.
0 Replies