Remember when Philosophy meant more?

NoName77

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 10:24 am
@NoName77,
Is the t not the “knowledge of good and evil”, that gave Life to evil? Again, “as you have believed, so be it done unto you”, starts to shine brighter and brighter!
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 11:39 am
@NoName77,
Well I can sense your excitement that’s for sure and your post is very interesting as well, thankyou.My hope is that truth will prevail in the end.Neutralising the left and right has many implications in my opinion.I will study your comments further.Have you considered the positive/negative neutral implications whereby choice is concerned as this leads on to morality/rule requirements ?
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2021 07:09 am
@NoName77,
You are being paranoid. If you can point to some form of rational God please do so in manner that we the "others" can understand.
By the way while many might just don't care nobody is preventing from speaking!
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 11:56 am
@Jasper10,
"....one can only hope that it is true".

The proof is in solidity, coming from that which is not solid. It is truly plain as day. Inescapable. From gas comes water and from water comes ice. Just one example. If one is willing to take an honest look at things, "brain", solid material, is a manifestation of Mind, not solid at all.

Some have suggested that Mind is Soul, having no physical properties. Add in the human spirit, as a fire, and soul becomes a water. From which, all Earth comes from.

You bring up the Ten Commandments. "Life" has Law. These Commandments are given by Life Himself, to further lives everywhere.

"Death", of course, would be any thing, thought, will or emotion, that "opposes" Life.

One can take this a step further and declare that all that feeds Life, is Truth, and all that feeds Death are lies. If Truth exists, as is well proven by life itself, this surely stands to prove the Experience of lies, is the average Experience.

As for how to attain the Experience of Truth, "Assistance" if you will, the entry through the Door, is only Legal by Way of Truth. That Truth is said to have come in the form of a man, who led a perfect life, and was sacrificed, for our errors. No other man has ever dared to claim to be the manifestation of Truth Himself.
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 12:19 pm
@Albuquerque,
"Rational God"?

Life.

Truth.

Eternal.

Consider where the "sciences" come from. All science is said to be based on our Experience, and that Experience has been divided. Yet all seem to be working towards a unified system. Momentum.

Forceful.

The forceful oppose "Being".

Yet that is what science has named us: human Beings.

"Rules" are for Life. Do you not stop a child from running into traffic?

If not, what have you fed, inside you, but Death?

And what Manifests?

That depends on the things in the Air, the Matrix, the World of Experience. What is the overwhelming Momentum in the concentrated area of Experience?

Thus, Physics is born. From things non physical.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 12:20 pm
It has been said that there is more Truth in the first 10 Scriptures of Genesis, than in all the libraries of the world....
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 12:29 pm
@NoName77,
I have to disagree with you, matter is matter and spirit is spirit.Laws and morals come out of the fact that one can say good is bad and and bad is good as long as one accepts that good is good and bad is bad as well.Why not? who’s making up the rules here? Mix the 4 off reasonings together for now and don’t separate them even though 2 are true ...2 are false.Each individual has the choice to either believe a truth or believe a lie.Remember it is a FACT (which is enough proof that anyone needs) that NO ONE can prove that God either exists or doesn’t exist....therefore it is also a FACT (which is enough proof for anyone) that all anyone has is HOPE.This leads on to FAITH.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 12:30 pm
@NoName77,
NoName77 wrote:

I just recently came to a revelation of the Absolute, which dissolves all opposition whatsoever. Not to say there are no “possibilities”, but only Good. Hence the perception of evil, within my realm, which I have been given authority over, is only allowed for me to make a free will choice to dissolve it via the Truth. Genesis 50:20, to be exact: “.... ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good”. This Mind presents as a Fire, by which to put the fires of the world under subjection, thus giving Light to the darkness, order to the chaos. This well explains some ancient drawings of Splendor as well.

The division of Light and dark is essential to creating an everlasting Kingdom, is it not? Is it not our Great Hope? Ahhh but what it f we do not create at all? That would mean an Eternity utterly accessible, via the Truth.... I am just astounded at the moment, so pardon my babbling, if it is to be considered such.

What you are preaching does not rise to the level of babbling.

You have a Messianic dream you are slobbering all over the place, which has used only as an object of humor.

Fact is, you might actually have something valuable to say...if you ever dropped off the mantle of "I am revealing the TRUTH" and just offered your opinions as opinions.

They are as good as anyone else's...and like armpits, everyone has them.

Most stink.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 02:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, Thanks for my good laugh for today. Is that Philosophy 101?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 02:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Frank, Thanks for my good laugh for today. Is that Philosophy 101?

It's not even philosophy, ci.

When I wrote that bit about VJ day, I immediately thought of you...and your comments in the past about the California internment.

I cannot even imagine how insulting that was to the Japanese Americans at that time.

This internment that I am experiencing right now sucks big time. And we have snow from here to hell and back. I just did some shoveling...and as I re-entered the house, it started snowing again.

I got my first coronavirus shot at the VA last Saturday. Scheduled for second in mid-March.

Have you gotten yours, yet? I understand it is easier to get out in California than here on the East Coast.
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 03:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Glad to hear you got the vaccine Frank stay safe, stay in, and shovel one bit at a time, don't push it!
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 08:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Are you a materialist?

Meaning, do you consider all Experience to be material and therefore able to be broken down into atoms and further?

If so, then that is where we differ.

I have read some things that at first we’re hard to even entertain, let alone believe. But the brain cannot be responsible for all Experience. How we are taught about the Eye and the brain, assumes what is being sensed is there beforehand.

All I have been saying is that some things may have been there, and probably are still there, but due to our belief of lies, we cannot experience such things, and all we DO experience is us lying to ourselves.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 06:16 am
@NoName77,
NoName77 wrote:

Are you a materialist?

Meaning, do you consider all Experience to be material and therefore able to be broken down into atoms and further?

I do not understand your explanation of what "materialist" means...so I cannot answer that question as presented.

Quote:
If so, then that is where we differ.

We differ on lots of things...starting with the fact that you have no name, while I do.

Quote:
I have read some things that at first we’re hard to even entertain, let alone believe.

If you mean "I have read some things that at first were hard to even entertain, let alone accept, without proof, as true"...you should have written that. (If you meant something else let me know.)

I would hope that EVERYONE with a functioning brain has read some things that they were unwilling to accept as true without proof.

Quote:
But the brain cannot be responsible for all Experience.

Are you asking me to accept that without proof?

Quote:
How we are taught about the Eye and the brain, assumes what is being sensed is there beforehand.

I have no idea of what that is supposed to mean.

Quote:
All I have been saying is that some things may have been there, and probably are still there, but due to our belief of lies, we cannot experience such things, and all we DO experience is us lying to ourselves.

Substitute "acceptance without proof" for the word "belief" in that sentence...and see if you can make sense of it.

I cannot.

And, if you will, give me an example of what you are talking about.

ASIDE: You made more sense in this particular post than any of the others I have read of yours so far in any thread.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 08:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
My wife and I got our first shot with the second coming on March 12th. Our's were Pfizer.
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 04:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Great to know you are also protected. Hope the snow did not catch your area Ci!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 06:25 am
@Albuquerque,
Albuquerque wrote:

Great to know you are also protected. Hope the snow did not catch your area Ci!

How about you, Albuquerque? Did you get your shot or shots?
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 08:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Not yet Frank maybe in late Summer...anyway I don't get out of the house almost never so only my wife can bring it up home and she is crazy careful.
She uses FF-P2 masks, sprays 70% alcohol everywhere, and keeps social distance as much as possible. She will get her shot in the summer to. We are respectively 47 and 48...she is older. Anyway no worries so far so good.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 09:35 am
@Albuquerque,
Albuquerque wrote:

Not yet Frank maybe in late Summer...anyway I don't get out of the house almost never so only my wife can bring it up home and she is crazy careful.
She uses FF-P2 masks, sprays 70% alcohol everywhere, and keeps social distance as much as possible. She will get her shot in the summer to. We are respectively 47 and 48...she is older. Anyway no worries so far so good.

Great!

Nancy and I plan to continue to be VERY careful even after being vaccinated. We double mask whenever either of us goes out...which is damn near never. (She is working from home.)

That is what the CDC advises...and I hope most people follow their advice.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 01:02 pm
I can’t wait for the idiocy of most government responses to this virus to be exposed.
NoName77

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:50 am
@Leadfoot,
Sir Lead, I am curious if you have known people who just don't get sick?

Why do you blame it on an immune system?

Understand what I am asking here.... Who TAUGHT you how to think?

From a specific list of ingredients in the Mind, the Experience becomes more evident. Cannot get out what is not already inside.

Unless it wasn't true to begin with....

You See? Just because one believes in a scientific doctrine of medicine, one does not always produce the same effects. But the medical community have a zillion different routes to place blame, when their so-called "help" doesn't work. This is what keeps docs employed.

I am trying to bypass the need for docs. Jesus didn't need them. His disciples didn't need them. We were told how to achieve these "miracles", and we were told of the fires of the world coming against it.

Doctors can help ease pain for a time, but the true issue has never been uncovered, and resurfaces somewhere else.

Our problems are all due to lies believed.

But Experience does not make a lie true. It just means we believe it.

I'm not at all trying to offend you and get you bent. I am merely trying to explain what it is that I see here. I have seen this in action. Different things take time so that other things that need to be worked out can be before the main object can be changed. It's a matter of what is loved, what do we want more?

But the fires are no joke. One cannot discount the fires. If not prepared, the fires will consume. But if you have the Fire to bring the fires under subjection, Truth, then grow it.

But Truth needs nothing added. Is complete, in and of Itself. We just need to believe it.

Proverbs 22:4-5
4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

All coming any other way, are doomed to die, broken.

Your science cannot heal your belief-issue.

You give the lies your life.

I am not preaching AT you. I am trying to reason with you. If you are not made up as "they" have told you, but their treatment works, it's because you believe them.

That's it. At some level, even if you think the current treatment is weird or strange, the appearance of healing is only due to your faith in the system.

You don't need them, eventually. But until you start to search this out and apply it, they own you.