Remember when Philosophy meant more?

NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 01:00 am
@Jasper10,
The assistance thing, states quite glaringly that we cannot do what is right, and that it has not ever entered our mind. Without the help of course. It would be considered utterly ludicrous and/or insanity, to dissolve the opposition to the Truth. That is, if one thinks they have found the Truth. You bring up the Bible, and the obedience of Law, so let’s run with that a minute. You bring up the Ten Commandments, but there are commands all through the Scriptures. Picking and choosing does not seem justified, and as you mention, seems a bit less than perfect. This is why One Perfect One did what we could not do, according to Bible. But what this does is give me legal right to dissolve all opposition to the Truth, with ing my realm of Experience, and Legally. Quite the red pill, but the blue one is there for the ones not in love with the Truth. As I see and understand things anyway.
NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 01:13 am
@Jasper10,
As for proof of God, dare I touch that?? Well, Truth is self-evident. We exist, so therefore we know that something solidified, whether that be Water or spirit. Mind even. Looking outwardly for something inward, is foolish, imo. But this requires a revelation of Self, before one can open up Pandora’s box, and do it safely. If one listens to Darwin and other such materialists, we are nothing more than a refrigerator, and too stupid to figure it out. But if Plato revealed something astounding, in a cave no less, it begins to make sense why all the subtle push towards materialist worldview’s. It keeps the circle going, getting stronger, to the point that one is too terrified to question something so strong. In the old days, this was actually named as “sorcery”. A mind control that affects the human response choices, and the Experience thereof.
NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 01:36 am
@NoName77,
How do we Experience anything solid whatsoever, if there is no Truth? If not for Truth, all would remain liquid. There surely is a Way to melt the solids, via extreme heat, but one must be vigilant to not break their glass. Else, as the philosophers say, we end up smelling the horrid stench of the dragon.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 03:58 am
@NoName77,
Why can't we do what is right? Why can't we request help? Why can't there be rules? especially when man's logic absolutely cannot rule out the possibility that rules are required and that help is at hand....(this can be proved by sound logic).I can expand if required.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 04:06 am
@NoName77,
SELF is not an illusion...Buddhism would have you believe that SELF is but then what does Buddhism know..... it just being one man's flawed opinion.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 04:26 am
@Jasper10,
Out of interest....John of the book of revelation also lived in a cave apparently.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 04:53 am
@Jasper10,
A little tip...when one goes within and divides....take each side separately and divide again. Also, being persuaded by ONLY "out of synchronicity" is a bit one sided don't you think? when there is "in synchronicity" as well.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 06:39 am
@NoName77,
Quote:
If one listens to Darwin and other such materialists, we are nothing more than a refrigerator, and too stupid to figure it out.

Ah come on, the truth is important.
They actually say we are a slow burning fire. And it’s true. In the Same way an airplane is powered by slow burning fires. I just disagree that such cunningly constructed fires could occur without a designer.
NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:42 am
@Jasper10,
Fully agree
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:47 am
@Leadfoot,
The materialist worldview is destined to go down with the ship it mistakenly clings to the experience of. The materialist clings to experience as reality, when there is no experience without Mind. Not brain. Mind. Now is brain a manifestation of mind? If so, then how do drugs and such affect the mind? And here we are, back to belief again, directing the ship.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:50 am
@Jasper10,
This “current self” is surely an illusion. That there is a self, is not a question. The Experience of self seems to be the core agreements we are born into the momentum of, and that need brought under subjection of Truth, in order to change our physical experience, as I understand things today.
NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:55 am
@Jasper10,
The Bible would have us believe self is an illusion too. Hence the “dying to self” references.
NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:57 am
@NoName77,
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Dying-To-Self/
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 11:19 am
@Leadfoot,
The materialist clinging to the experience as reality is the wrong ouroborus. This serpent has not dissolved the other, and therefore no life can come from it. The two need to BECOME one, not just ignore the existence of the other. It is just killing itself to live, and eventually runs out of life to heal its wounds.

In Buddhism, the four Great Elements (Pali: cattāro mahābhūtāni) are earth, water, fire and air. Mahābhūta is generally synonymous with catudhātu, which is Pāli for the "Four Elements."

Alchemy addresses these four elements, as does witchcraft. Our own science of physics used to rest on these, but when forcing a materialist worldview, it just cannot hold up. Something made those four elements.

Funny, I find an answer in the very first few lines of Genesis 1:1-10 KJV

God (Fire) spoke (air) over the Waters (spirits) and the Earth (manifestation) came as a result.

All four elements, so many religions.... Yet ONE claims Legality. I’m not here to start a “religious war”, so do not mistake my point. I’m simply saying that all religions that are focused on a materialist mindset are trapping the minds, into a hive-mind, that then forces upon the others, and thus stealing their life, to stay alive.

What this says, from any angle whatsoever, is that we are spiritual creatures, who get stuck being focused on the outward manifestations, rather than the spirits we give life to.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 12:28 pm
@NoName77,
Well Buddhism says see no evil; speak no evil; hear no evil.
Interestingly,what it doesn’t mention is an internal FOCUS element.
The reason it doesn’t mention a FOCUS element is because there would need to be a SELF that focuses and Buddhism doesn’t acknowledge a SELF.
Whilst one cannot actually explain/describe what SELF actually is......when one tries to come into an understanding of how one works mentally...experientially....my view is that there is at least an internal speaking/seeing/hearing/focusing element to our mental make up.All 4 off elements interact/work together for SELF.
I am interested in the “nuts and bolts” of how one works mentally.
I will respond to your other query. Leadfoot might contribute as well.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 01:26 pm
@NoName77,
John 3:3-7 was Jesus’s response to a very deep question from Nicodemus.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 02:11 pm
@Jasper10,
This is a great point you make, but one cannot allow for infinite divisions of both good and evil. Three parts, into two sides, into one manifestation. But then what? Back out again, from the Core. Hence the need to be "remade", "reborn", in spirit. Then the One Who gives Form to the Spirit, and in Christianity, the Mind of Christ is then used to give Form to the Spirit, hence a manifestation. The exact process of giving Form to Will is purposely reserved for the One Whose Will we are to align self with, and this is what separates from witchcraft, and science, Smile but is clearly not able to be heard by all.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 09:22 pm
@NoName77,
If there's dark, there's also light.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 02:58 am
@NoName77,
When one looks within why does one presume that lightness is on the right and darkness on the left when lightness and darkness are on both the right and the left. This why I say take each side separately and divide again.
NoName77

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 10:16 am
@Jasper10,
I just recently came to a revelation of the Absolute, which dissolves all opposition whatsoever. Not to say there are no “possibilities”, but only Good. Hence the perception of evil, within my realm, which I have been given authority over, is only allowed for me to make a free will choice to dissolve it via the Truth. Genesis 50:20, to be exact: “.... ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good”. This Mind presents as a Fire, by which to put the fires of the world under subjection, thus giving Light to the darkness, order to the chaos. This well explains some ancient drawings of Splendor as well.

The division of Light and dark is essential to creating an everlasting Kingdom, is it not? Is it not our Great Hope? Ahhh but what it f we do not create at all? That would mean an Eternity utterly accessible, via the Truth.... I am just astounded at the moment, so pardon my babbling, if it is to be considered such.