11
   

Deporting United States Citizens

 
 
tsarstepan
 
  4  
Tue 5 Jan, 2021 05:22 pm
@gollum,
gollum wrote:

Addendum

I read that one or more U.S. States after convicting one of its citizens of a crime, will sentence him/her to live somewhere outside the subject State.

Interesting. You read something but couldn't leave any evidence of its credibility or legitimacy of the alleged source or something that proves you're not completely reading something wrong.
gollum
 
  1  
Tue 5 Jan, 2021 05:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan-

It appears that I made a mistake. I apologize.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Tue 5 Jan, 2021 08:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

One of the sixteen year old girls who went to Syria to marry IS fighters, Shamima Begum, is currently fighting a court case to get her citizenship back.

She was a British citizen, but her parents are from Bangladesh. Bangladesh has already said they won’t give her citizenship so she’s currently stateless.

I think her citizenship should never have been taken away, she was a kid when she went to Syria, and an idiot, but weren’t we all stupid at that age?


Does that type of thinking apply to said the Boston bombers? Or the kid who was part of the Washington area sniper team?
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Tue 5 Jan, 2021 08:45 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

One of the sixteen year old girls who went to Syria to marry IS fighters, Shamima Begum, is currently fighting a court case to get her citizenship back.

She was a British citizen, but her parents are from Bangladesh. Bangladesh has already said they won’t give her citizenship so she’s currently stateless.

I think her citizenship should never have been taken away, she was a kid when she went to Syria, and an idiot, but weren’t we all stupid at that age?


Does that type of thinking apply to said the Boston bombers? Or the kid who was park of the Washington area sniper team?


For people who get a life sentence in prison, or a death sentence, this is a rather silly argument.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Wed 6 Jan, 2021 01:58 am
@BillRM,
No, because they carried out criminal acts.

She hasn’t killed anyone, and her children are innocent.

There are lots of children in IS refugee camps and attitudes like yours turn them into terrorists.

Boston is no stranger to terror funding, giving money to theIRA to blow up English children in Manchester.

maxdancona
 
  0  
Wed 6 Jan, 2021 08:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Boston is no stranger to terror funding, giving money to theIRA to blow up English children in Manchester.


Something that we may have to do again, now that there is a hard border.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Wed 6 Jan, 2021 08:28 am
@maxdancona,
You’re an idiot.

There is no hard border, the ipso facto border is between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK.

Still you do sum up perfectly the American way of funding terrorism abroad only to be shocked when it comes home.
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Wed 6 Jan, 2021 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You’re an idiot.

There is no hard border, the ipso facto border is between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK.

Still you do sum up perfectly the American way of funding terrorism abroad only to be shocked when it comes home.



When we are funding it, it isn't terrorism.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Wed 6 Jan, 2021 08:33 am
@maxdancona,
That’s what Oralloy would say, more Goebbling on your part.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/30/2021 at 10:56:13