Joe Biden SHOULD pardon Trump!

maxdancona

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2021 10:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The American people are going to resist and undermine Joe Biden and his illegitimate presidency.

Hopefully that doesn't mean any more of the asshat behavior we saw today.
oralloy

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2021 10:37 pm
@maxdancona,
I do not share your hope. I think the American people did good today.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2021 11:42 pm
@oralloy,
So, putting our nation's representatives, office workers, support personnel and security personnel in harms way is now somehow a good thing?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:13 am
@neptuneblue,
It's important to resist and undermine the Biden Administration.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:15 am
@oralloy,
That's not what happened though.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:18 am
@neptuneblue,
I think it is exactly what happened.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:19 am
@oralloy,
Rethink that.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:30 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Tell me any one law you think he's violated. If you cannot give even one example, then that really says it all.

Give up on that schtick, will ya!

You have been given dozens of laws that it appears he has violated. DOZENS!

If you are asking for the laws he has been convicted of violating...wake the hell up...and ask a question that makes sense.

It's your turn.

If, as you claim, I have been given dozens of laws that he has violated, then it should be easy for you to just tell me one. Tell me any one that you think you can defend. My guess is that what you are saying is just a lot of hot air and you will never state one specific law that he's violated.

Anybody still jumping through hoops for you deserves what they get.

You have been given all sorts of lists of violations for which he can, and should, be tried.

Instead of continuing this absurdity of asking for possible crimes...just Goggle "Crimes Trump should be charged with."

You will get over 100,000,000 hits...and be there for hours.

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Tell me any one law you think he's violated. If you cannot give even one example, then that really says it all.

If you are asking for the laws he has been convicted of violating...wake the hell up...and ask a question that makes sense.

It's your turn.

If, as you claim, I have been given dozens of laws that he has violated, then it should be easy for you to just tell me one. Tell me any one that you think you can defend. My guess is that what you are saying is just a lot of hot air and you will never state one specific law that he's violated.

You have been given all sorts of lists of violations for which he can, and should, be tried.

Instead of continuing this absurdity of asking for possible crimes...just Goggle "Crimes Trump should be charged with."

When YOU make a claim and someone asks you for evidence to support it, it's your responsibility to do the work to support what you said, not anyone else's. Moreover, you said that I've been given lots of examples, so it's strange that you can't take a second or two to quote even one. I never actually believed that you would be willing or able to. Your claims here are just a bunch of nonsense that collapse in the faintest breeze. Yeah, Trump committed millions of crimes, but you can't give a single example. Right.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 05:56 am
@Brandon9000,
You’re not in charge around here. Frank doesn’t have to do what you say, and I doubt anybody gives a monkey’s what you think.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 06:46 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:

When YOU make a claim and someone asks you for evidence to support it, it's your responsibility to do the work to support what you said, not anyone else's.

You guys have been given all the evidence , often several times over. I note that whenever one of your "questions" is answered by painting you into a corner, you just quickly slide over to another irrelevant issue.
Thats not debate, thats wild ass propaganda peddling
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:21 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

It's your turn.

When YOU make a claim and someone asks you for evidence to support it, it's your responsibility to do the work to support what you said, not anyone else's. Moreover, you said that I've been given lots of examples, so it's strange that you can't take a second or two to quote even one. I never actually believed that you would be willing or able to. Your claims here are just a bunch of nonsense that collapse in the faintest breeze. Yeah, Trump committed millions of crimes, but you can't give a single example. Right.

Anyone willing to continue to jump through hoops for you, Brandon, deserves your absurd denials.

Go play with the other kids. Leave the adults alone.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:37 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Progressives can't back up their claims. All they can do is bluff and spout nonsense.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
That's just bluster. The fact is that you claim Trump committed countless crimes but cannot defend even one.

I'm done with you permanently. You will now be one of the handful of members I've put on ignore since I arrived in 2oo4. Speak to me or not as you please. I won't see it.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
If the 15th amendment is invoked, I believe, if its voted FOR and he is removed, Trump can never run for office again ???
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:25 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

If the 15th amendment is invoked, I believe, if its voted FOR and he is removed, Trump can never run for office again ???

Trump's name is now mud, everytime someone hears the word "Trump" they will think "insurrection".

I don't think his grandchildren will ever run for office.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:28 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

That's just bluster. The fact is that you claim Trump committed countless crimes but cannot defend even one.

I'm done with you permanently. You will now be one of the handful of members I've put on ignore since I arrived in 2oo4. Speak to me or not as you please. I won't see it.

You are so full of ****...I am sure your eyes are brown.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:29 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Trump's name is now mud, everytime someone hears the word "Trump" they will think "insurrection".

Don't be silly. The American people will return Mr. Trump to office in 2024.
Brandon9000

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 01:57 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Trump didn't commit any form of insurrection.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 02:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Don't be silly. The American people will return Mr. Trump to office in 2024
you give no credit to the intelligence of voters. He probably wont be a candidate if hes impeched an found guilty, if he is removed by 25, or is found guilty of one of the high crimes.]

Ill just sit and watch what happens now that hes will remove his fat ass from the WH on jan 20.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:08:11