"The FBI Is The KGB For Democrats"

Walter Hinteler

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 11:05 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
That's KGB enough for me.
I'm not sure, if I ever had had contact with the KGB, but I do know that the STASI looked at me. And I'm friendly with a couple of persons, who had had trouble with the KGB.

Your experiences?
oralloy

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
With an intelligence agency? None that I know of.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 11:28 am
@oralloy,
But you know enough about this former UdSSR intelligence agency to compare it with the federal US security service?
oralloy

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 11:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I know that it is objectionable for Barack Obama to have the FBI conduct illegal investigations of his political opponents.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 11:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I know that it is objectionable for Barack Obama to have the FBI conduct illegal investigations of his political opponents.
Singular personal knowledge or can you post the sources that prove the "illlegal investigions?
oralloy

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 04:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Here is an article about how Mr. Obama had the FBI cover up the fact that Carter Page was reporting to the CIA, in order to get approval for an FBI investigation into his activities:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-lawyer-under-criminal-investigation-altered-document-to-say-carter-page-was-not-a-source-for-another-agency
0 Replies