6
   

President Trump to Skip Joe Biden's Inauguration

 
 
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:25 am
Inaugurations are for elected Presidents. Biden wasn't elected.

 
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:34 am
I elected Biden.

Trump is a whiny little bitch.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 05:17 am
@maxdancona,
So, you admit to having something to do with the 2020 election fraud?
maxdancona
 
  4  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 05:26 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

So, you admit to having something to do with the 2020 election fraud?


Absolutely....

I went into a building where there where I was handed a ballot. I then filled in that ballot, and then fed it into a machine under the careful watch of a poll worker.

I saw hundreds of other people doing the same. I suppose we were all part of the election fraud.
hightor
 
  3  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 05:43 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I saw hundreds of other people doing the same.

Me too.
Quote:
I suppose we were all part of the election fraud.

It was a massive operation.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 06:10 am
@maxdancona,
Do you wonder how many Biden votes your one ballet crapped out of that machine?
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 06:18 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Hopefully 1.

I didn't question when my side lost in 2016... I am not a sore loser.

Why would I question it now?
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 11:11 am
@maxdancona,
Because there was no fraud in 2016.
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 11:14 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Of course there wasn't, sweetheart. (It is funny how when your guy wins... you say that).
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 11:20 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit.

I ask you the same question I ask Izzy. What evidence would you need in order to change you mind? Are you so stuck in your ideological belief that no evidence would convince you?

If courts start ruling in Trump's favor about his claims of fraud (particularly courts with Democratically appointed judges) I will change my mind. If there are reputable sources, who after investigating and seeing both sides of the story then back up the claims of suitcases filled with ballots.. that would do it too.
0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 05:39 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
There's fraud in every election. Get over it.
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 06:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
Who gives a crap whether Trump goes to the inauguration?
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 07:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
There's fraud in every election. Get over it.


But, that's only on the left.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 07:35 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Who gives a crap whether Trump goes to the inauguration?


Biden does. It is part of the job of a president to support the smooth transition to his successor.

0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 10:09 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
So what?
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:05 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I elected Biden.

Trump is a whiny little bitch.


Trump was cheated along with America.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:08 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
I saw hundreds of other people doing the same.

Me too.
Quote:
I suppose we were all part of the election fraud.

It was a massive operation.

There are tons of proof that make it obvious to any honest American. Too bad I am not dealing with one.
neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:46 pm
@coldjoint,
No evidence of fraud was produced in any of the 50+ lawsuits that were filed.

None.

Trump is wrong to skip Biden's inauguration. He's making a mockery of the process and shows no honor. If he skips this, why would you ever want him back into the Presidency ever again?
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2020 08:17 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

No evidence of fraud was produced in any of the 50+ lawsuits that were filed.

None.

Trump is wrong to skip Biden's inauguration. He's making a mockery of the process and shows no honor. If he skips this, why would you ever want him back into the Presidency ever again?

None was heard.
neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2020 08:05 am
@coldjoint,
None was heard because none was presented. Lawyers went into a court room and whined "Life's Not Fair, Simba" and got laughed at and dismissed.

But yet again, you refuse to actually answer a direct question. Our system has the premise of a smooth transition of power. It includes the custom of the outgoing President to attend the inauguration.

Since you continually defend Trump stating he was the best President EVER, why will you allow a pass for him to act poorly and not attend?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Join Us Here Tuesday Night! - Discussion by realjohnboy
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Be Careful What You Wish For - Discussion by cjhsa
'too close to call' - Discussion by H2O MAN
A Question of Barack Obama's Character - Discussion by McGentrix
I Am Sick of This Election - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Obama Sign CCTV - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
The Presidential Debates! - Discussion by sozobe
I'm Watching Palin On ABC - Discussion by Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1. Forums
  2. » President Trump to Skip Joe Biden's Inauguration
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/01/2021 at 04:58:14