Lloyd Austin for Secretary of Defense

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 04:05 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
The reasons to resist his appointment seem pretty weak to me.

I have a good reason: Mr. Biden is illegitimate, so anything he wants should be opposed just to undermine him.
snood

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 05:53 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:
The reasons to resist his appointment seem pretty weak to me.

I have a good reason: Mr. Biden is illegitimate, so anything he wants should be opposed just to undermine him.

You’re going to spend your next four miserable years bitchin and moanin about things you can do absolutely nothing about.

Poor sap.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 05:59 pm
@snood,
Wrong again. I am going to spend the next four years undermining an illegitimate president.
Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:07 pm
@oralloy,
Does this mean you will become more politically active, use your genius intellect for something, and not waste your energy here on online forums?

At your current standing, it seems you can't even attract the attention of any politician, so you have a lot of work to do in order to effectively undermine the government.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:19 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I do not agree with your contention that posting on a2k is a waste.

I also believe that my elected representatives listen to me and other voters. Perhaps not my US senators (both Democrats), but the Republicans certainly care about people.

I am also not going to be undermining the Biden Administration all by myself. The American people will be resisting the Biden Administration. I merely stand with the rest of America.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:38 pm
@oralloy,
3/5 of America will resist you , and weve got all the smart people.
I believe it was fairly recently how you admitted wearing a mask but only one with a vent so you thought you could be a superspreader but still keeping yourself safe.

You sound like a nascent Serial killer. We really dont need you , you talentless pillock.
Why not join Pinksy , hes going back home to Minsk.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:49 pm
@farmerman,
Be serious. My intelligence outweighs the combined intellect of your side.

Hopefully the Republicans will submit an alternative slate of electors for Wisconsin. Failing that, they should just refuse to accept any electors from Wisconsin altogether.

I am also not a super-spreader since I am not infected to begin with. The point of the vent is that it makes the mask more comfortable. I can exhale much easier.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
AHHH thats yer problem . ALL YOUR THOUGHTS come outta yer big fat Trumpian ASS, Your frontal lobe is as big as a pistachio so its basically a ganglion. Im amazed you can demontrate baic tropisms
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 06:57 pm
@farmerman,
Notice how you cannot point out anything untrue in my post?
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:00 pm
@oralloy,
yawnnn.
gollum

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan-

I don't know much about the military nor did I claim to. I have used able2know.org to ask questions. I believe that is its purpose.

I don't wish to fat shame Mr. Austin or anyone else. I merely asked a question. I do not know his BMI.

glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:41 pm
@gollum,
If weight was a disqualifyer, Donald Trump wouldn't have been able to run. I mean run as a candidate, we all know he can't actually physically run or even walk quickly or briskly.
roger

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:44 pm
@glitterbag,
He may not be able to walk briskly, but he sure knows how to walk dejectedly.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:45 pm
How about Russel Honore, ret. Lt. Gen. as Sec Def.?
roger

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:04 pm
@glitterbag,
I hope that was addressed to someone else. I only hope we have selected a president willing to follow existing law. That is, I have no other issues with Austin.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
yawnnn.

You inability to notice your own failure explains a lot.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:16 pm
@oralloy,
see above, when you are worth exchanging thoughts and presenting more intelligent views, ill know. right now youve got nothing to discuss and im tired of listening to your verbal preening. Thats just pre adolescent behavior.

glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:17 pm
@roger,
Honore retired in 2007 (I think). I always thought he had the unique ability to cut thru all the fat/nonsense.

I don't have any issue with Austin but it would require another waiver. Again, it's not a show stopper for me I just always admired Honore. I never worked for him, but many of my former colleagues did and they were impressed with his directness.

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@glitterbag,
I have no opinion .Only Honore I am familiar with is Daumier, Im still trying to find more about someoen named FUDGE
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@farmerman,
Farmerman,

You chided me for my endless bickering with Albequerque. You will notice that since then I have stopped.

This endless bickering with Oralloy is worse. If you stop responding to Oralloy's nonsense, it will make these threads a lot more readable. Nobody takes Oralloy seriously, just ignore him.