Can someone explain this issue, I’m confused!

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:58 am
So I did a background check on myself and apparently either my Address is not updated or there is something wrong, it says that my Address is under the home that I bought on 2013 instead of the apartment where I live now.

Also my insurance and vehicles appear under this Address as well, why in the world doesn’t my current Address or the Apt that I live in now in appear in the background checks that I did on myself? Is always the other Address or the ones older, but not the current one.

Could this be because I RENT the Apt I live in now?? and the Address that always appears on the background checks is because it was BOUGHT?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,648 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2021 12:15 pm
@jenny-00,
jenny-00 wrote:

Could this be because I RENT the Apt I live in now?? and the Address that always appears on the background checks is because it was BOUGHT?

That's a good question, one I don't have the answer to. One thing I do know, is that old information is all over the internet. Restaurants that have been closed for a couple of years, for example, are still there.

I've never done a background check on myself - didn't even know it was possible, in fact - so I have no experience with that. Why would you do a background check on yourself? For a job?

What are the sites that have your old address?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:46 pm
@jenny-00,
Have you changed your legal documents to your new address? Like your license? any credit card information? , your utilities? When you do that, then information is picked up and entered into these sites. Sometimes it takes time
jenny-00

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 08:16 am
@PUNKEY,
Hey thanks, I believe so cause since this was the first home I bought every document is tied to this Address, but why hasn’t the new one been updated ? Do I have to ask for it?
0 Replies