Trump Without the Virus

maxdancona

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Fraud moved the election. Over 100,000 ballots found in MI. and 100 % were for Biden. Why hasn't that been on the news? Twitter is censoring posts about it.

That's funny! It took me 5 minutes to fact check this.

It hasn't been on the news because it is fake. Some random guy tweeted it based on who knows what... and then The President of the United States retweeted it, because that is what The President of the United States does with his free time.

Region Philbis

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Some random guy
some random russian guy, most likely...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Fraud moved the election. Over 100,000 ballots found in MI. and 100 % were for Biden. Why hasn't that been on the news? Twitter is censoring posts about it.

That's funny! It took me 5 minutes to fact check this.

It hasn't been on the news because it is fake. Some random guy tweeted it based on who knows what... and then The President of the United States retweeted it, because that is what The President of the United States does with his free time.

Prove it is fake. And if it was, why would Twitter censor it? Trump has turned people into liars and cheats and you all justify because it is Trump. You are to blind to see what you are doing and way to late to deny it has destroyed the country. Just as it was designed to do.

I will go to my grave eternally grateful I had no part of it.

maxdancona

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:30 pm
@coldjoint,
1. You don't have to prove something fake. You have to prove it true. If you are making a ridiculous claim... it is your responsibility to prove that it isn't ridiculous. I can't prove that there is actually a video of Trump paying Russian hookers to urinate. You can't prove it isn't true. I still don't go around claiming that this is a fact.

2. We actually know where this exact tweet came from. You can google it yourself if you actually care about the facts.

3. Twitter is censoring things that are clearly false when it feels that the misinformation might inflame people. You seem inflamed.

4. I agree with you that Trump has turned people into liars and cheats. The solution is simple check that something is actually factual before you pass it on as a fact.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
3. Twitter is censoring things that are clearly false when it feels that the misinformation might inflame people.

Twitter censored the Hunter Biden story. That has been proven to NOT be false.

Twitter censors things according to their ideology. They don't care one bit about "truth".
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Michigan, Wisconsin Elections Officials Refuse To Explain Sudden Biden Vote Influx

Not real? You should do some research before you spout.
Quote:
Elections officials in Michigan and Wisconsin refused to explain Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s sudden and dramatic vote tally increase that occurred in both states Wednesday morning.

Michigan and Wisconsin state officials warned against misinformation being shared online, but wouldn’t comment on specific vote tranches that appeared to show former Vice President Joe Biden suddenly receiving more votes than President Donald Trump. The two battleground states remained tightly contested as of Wednesday afternoon, according to The New York Times.

Voter tallies from both states spiked at around 6 a.m. in favor of Biden, according to graphs of live tallies posted by FiveThirtyEight. Trump tweeted multiple times Wednesday morning claiming that officials are finding votes for Biden “all over the place.”

“I would ask everyone to not repeat misinformation,” Michigan Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson told reporters at a Wednesday press conference when asked about the tallies that appeared to overwhelmingly favor Biden.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/04/michigan-wisconsin-elections-officials-refuse-explain-sudden-joe-biden-vote-influx/
maxdancona

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 07:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Any credible source for this conspiracy theory?

I think it is ridiculous. And the fact that officials aren't answering to weird conspiracy theories based on one person who tweeted that he clicked the refresh button on 538 (an independent website) is kind of understandable.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Nov, 2020 08:53 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Any credible source for this conspiracy theory?

I think it is ridiculous. And the fact that officials aren't answering to weird conspiracy theories based on one person who tweeted that he clicked the refresh button on 538 (an independent website) is kind of understandable.

The Daily Caller is credible. Be honest you do not care if the Democrats cheated. Really no reason to talk to someone so disingenuous.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:10 am
I spent 2 weeks before the election working remotely from state parks in rural Pennsylvania.

My anecdotal observations from those 2 weeks is that the "defund the police" "movement" was a leading factor in people's increased support for Trump. I drove through 4 Trump rallies, and saw hundreds of Trump signs positioned right next to "All Lives Matter" and "Support the Police" signs.

My $0.02
maxdancona

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:27 am
@maporsche,
I agree with this. I think the images of burning stores, along with earnest liberal pundits arguing that violence was justified... really hurt Biden.

On NPR I heard a serious discussion about how tossing a molotov cocktail into a police cruiser shouldn't be considered a serious crime. That made me cringe.

The ridiculous ideas coming from the far left undoubtedly hurt Biden.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:41 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
1. You don't have to prove something fake. You have to prove it true.

That depends.

If you just say "I don't believe your claim, and I won't believe it unless I see proof" then there is no onus on you to prove it untrue.

But if you make a concrete statement like "this claim that you are making is absolutely untrue" then you are making a counterclaim, and there is an onus on you to prove that your counterclaim is true.

If you do not, then people are likely to doubt your counterclaim even if there is no proof for the original claim that you are challenging.
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 05:08 pm
Trump Without the Virus, doesn't matter!
theRUMP LOST!!!!!!theRUMP LOST!!!!!!theRUMP LOST!!!!!!theRUMP LOST!!!!!
0 Replies