Horror/Action Foreign Movie Help

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 11:35 am
OK so roughly about 1 to 2 years ago I watched this foreign movie online. Since then I have forgotten the title and would like to re-watch it since it had a good plot and story. It is not an English based movie I watched it with subtitles.

Since I cannot remember the title of the movie I’m gonna explain what happens in the movie and hopefully someone can point it out to me.

Basically what happens in the movie is this woman goes on a five day killing spree. She repeats an old tradition from back in the old days. She kills one person each day. One of the killings is someone being suffocated inside of cow skin in a market, another is a man being ripped apart by two horses, another is a woman who is a lite on fire in a theater, another is a man stuck inside of a barrel with pins in to which he gets rolled down the hill and impaled.

Another thing that happens in the movie is the investigators partner gets knocked unconscious by the horse and gets put in a coma.

Whilst doing all of this the killer fakes being a detective and being an expert in the field of death, she infiltrates the Police Department and gains the trust of an investigator (women (short hair).

At the end of the movie the woman would like health care for her children so she cuts off her head and makes a police officer put it in a helmet to gift to the minister at a racing event!

Please comment this is bugging me so much. Since it is foreign it’s extremely difficult to find this movie?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 530 • Replies: 1

chai2

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 05:48 pm
@AlexSure,
The Plagues of Breslau
0 Replies