Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 04:13 pm
Hey!

I have a problem. My name is Dominick, or simply Domy. I don't even know what I'm exactly but what I know is that in a sexual intercourse I love to give pleasure in any kind it could be, to a girl, but when it comes to receiving pleasure, be that manual, oral, from a gril, I hate it so much that I'm getting to be so violent or getting to have no desire for anything afterwards. I've been searching in so many sites over sexual orientation, and I found smth that suits to me so well, it calls Placiosexuality ( loveing to give pleasure but feeling no desire to receive any pleasure from a girl). But when I was with a girl and I saw her wanting to touch me below the belt, I told her " don't go there, I'll never be gonna like you or want to do smth with you, and she felt so wrong she thought she did smth bad, but I told her that is not her fault, but I hate to see a woman going down there. That, for me, seems to be degracious, really makes me vomit and never wanting to be with a woman. That sexual act, be that manual or oral sex, coming from her, makes her so masculine, so rude, so brutal, aggressive, humble for each others which I hate the most at a woman, smth I couldn't see in a woman and I couldn't bear it. What I really wanna find in a woman is delicacy, feminism, gentleness and so on. Probably from a man I'll be pretty more opened to that idea, but I can't feel anything for a man that I'll do in reverse, I've never been in love with a guy, what I know is the only thing I might be probably doing and letting him to do to me, is receive pleasure from him just to try it, to see how it is the sensation, not really knowing if I'll be liking that so much. But I won't be giving anything in return cause I can't see myself touching a guy or doing smth on him ( just a simple curiosity, nothing more ).

My question is: 1). Am I Placiosexual as I found ? 2). Is any problem if I hate seeing a woman going down there, that makes me so nervous and disgusts me so much " Yaaaak ", 3). How can I tell a woman that I hate receiving any touch or smth else below the belt, without making her believe that she is the problem or believe that I'm not straight if I hate receiving smth from her and the last question and I might be losing her for that reason? 4). Am I gay if I really wish getting manual or oral pleasure from a guy just once in my life to see how it's feel.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 628 • Replies: 0
No top replies