1. As you already know, I believe the Thumb up/down feature should remain.
2. I also believe that the feature could be made better with some changes.
3. Myself and others have articulated some good suggestions and good ideas on how to make the thumb up/down feature better.
3. I noticed that every
post made on this thread has either had their post voted up or voted down.
4. On this thread, I have personally voted up some of the posts and I have also voted down some of the posts.
5. I don't have any issues with me thumbing up or thumbing down the different posts on this thread, because I am not opposed to the feature.
6. I noticed that every
post of every person has either been thumbed up or thumbed down on this specific thread.
7. That in itself is perfectly fine.
8. The one problem that I might have is when someone who wants to abolish the thumb up/down feature may actually be guilty of using the very feature that they say they want to abolish.
9. I may be wrong. That is only an observation.