Donny and Milania test positive for Covid 19

Sturgis

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 04:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You hateth Hummel and look like a copper!
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 06:59 pm

Donny Go Home

Everyone knows
The trouble you've been
Everyone cares
You're mean and obscene

Donny,
We're sorry,
Won't you go on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in your life
You can't lie straight in bed each night
Donny,
We're sorry

Use the tweet,
Call the world
It misses you madly,
Next vomit hurled

Who do you know,
What will they pay
Big city life
It happens that way

Donny,
We're sorry,
Won't you go on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in your life
You can't lie straight in bed tonight
Donny,
We're sorry

You'd better go,
Everything's closed
Can't find a room,
Money's all blown

Nowhere to sleep,
Out in the cold
Nothing to eat
Nowhere to go
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:13 am
@laughoutlood,
" I DONT WORRY ABOUT COVID 19. I LET THAT UP TO THE PEOPLE I INFECT"
Something Trump should at least be thinking
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 12:59 pm

Facebook removes Trump post falsely saying flu is more lethal than Covid

Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone confirmed the company removed the post for breaking its rules
on Covid-19 misinformation...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 01:37 pm
@Region Philbis,
Freedom of speech - waaaaaaaaah!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 02:15 pm
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/10/02/us/trump-covid-19-virus-promo-1601656460954/trump-covid-19-virus-promo-1601656460954-master1050-v22.jpg
Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 02:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It okay though. The President himself said so. Said it is not any worse than the flu.

(Of course I read today that Covid-19has already achieved a higher death toll than the last five flu seasons)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 02:47 pm
@Sturgis,
And in less than a year. We're No1!!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:53 pm
So anyway, President Clump Trump is still getting his Dexamethasone steroid injections. His doctor says DonDon is feeling better. Perfect even and up to snuff. (and President Chump Trump was indeed seen plunging his fat tiny finger into his snuff box).

Turns out that the feeling better bit is a common side effect of dexamethasone. Followed up by an often deadly crash!

www.iabllc.com/feed-items/trump-is-taking-dexamethasone-a-steroid-that-can-give-patients-a-false-sense-of-recovery-followed-by-a-crash/

"Acute euphoria...

...followed by a crash"

Dexamethasone does not cure him. He will still be ill,contagious and soon so others can be as well.

I suppose this is all part of his "Making America Great Again" plan. ...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:57 pm

https://i.imgur.com/Rgw1p1Q.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Poop. This will tough: I hope no one gets Covid. Not even Stephen Miller.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:34 pm
Just heard this rumor somewhere else: "Military aide who carries 'Nuclear Football' tests positive!"

We are living in the worst situation comedy in our history. Whether he wins or not would not change my life very much - past heart rate and blood pressure. But his winning will be the undoing of so many others.

Vague semi details of "health care savings accounts" do not a health care system make. Even most Red governors like ACA.

Maybe Trump got the magic cure from Covid. How many of us will get that same quality and as much very expensive medical care as he did?

I don't get it. This whole thing has unfolded exactly the way the extremely qualified epidemiologist said it would and RWers still don't can't seem to grasp it.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 01:09 pm

Dr. Fauci disputes Trump ad

Dr. Fauci did not consent to being featured in a new advertisement from the Trump campaign
touting President Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Instead, the nation's
leading infectious disease expert told CNN his words were taken out of context.

"In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate.
The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of
context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials,"
Fauci said in a statement provided exclusively to CNN when asked if he agreed to be featured in the ad...
coldjoint

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:30 pm
@Region Philbis,

Quote:
"In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate.

No surprise there. Fauci tried to kill Hydrocloriquine . A drug proven to help greatly with Covid in some patients. He is big pharma shill and hates Trump because he is told to.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 06:15 am

Trump's condition was so concerning that doctors considered putting him on a ventilator
(cnn)
0 Replies