Donny and Milania test positive for Covid 19

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:48 am
@Rebelofnj,
Anyone testing negative is good news.

But especially Joe and Jill after all the precautions they've taken.
hightor

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Kamala tested negative, too.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:11 am
@hightor,
More good news.
farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
live science posted that Trump is a high risk for infection severity because hes

1OLD

2MALE

3OVERWEIGHT
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:18 am
@farmerman,
You forgot #4. He tempts fate.

You back on shore yet?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:19 am
@farmerman,
Donald Trump isn't overweight. He is the thinnest president ever. Maybe Abraham Lincoln was thinner... I don't know... But you have to look at the end result of the thinness. There is no other president who has done more thinness than Donald J Trump
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:29 am
Who has tested positive:

*President Trump
*Melania Trump
*Ronna McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
*Hope Hicks, one of Mr. Trump’s most senior advisers
*Senator Mike Lee, who met with Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Tuesday

Who has tested negative:

*Vice President Mike Pence
*Karen Pence, the second lady
*Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic nominee
*Dr. Jill Biden, Mr. Biden’s wife
*Senator Kamala Harris, the Democratic nominee for vice president
*Doug Emhoff, Ms. Harris’s husband
*Judge Barrett, Mr. Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
*Mike Pompeo, the secretary of state
*Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary
*William P. Barr, the attorney general
*Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff
*Dan Scavino, the White House deputy chief of staff
*Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser
*Ivanka Trump, Mr. Trump’s daughter
*Barron Trump, Mr. Trump’s son
*Tom Perez, the chairman of the Democratic National Committee

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/us/elections/covid-trump-aides-politicians.html

It bears repeating but please wear masks and maintain social distancing.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:32 am
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
please wear masks and maintain social distancing.
i think trump testing positive is the wake-up call that the anti-maskers so desperately needed...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:39 am
@Rebelofnj,
I'm am also VERY glad Barron tested negative.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:43 am
@Region Philbis,
Funny you say that: I noticed that even with the weekend yahoos at the HEB, all shoppers seemed more serious about their masks, I only saw one nose over the top of a casual masking.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 03:11 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
...he's been taking HCQ hasn't he?

And injecting chlorine bleach and insecticides every 4 hours as directed.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 08:24 pm
Yeah, this thread is about right.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
SAme here. We have a few folks whove been reluctantly wearing masks and, even when they "suit up" they use a mask more as a "chin warmer" with their noses hanging out.
This PM, I was over at tractor Supply and NOONE there had a nose showing, nor were there any of the cowboy "neckerchief masks".

There was a bit of a radio talk host change on "RFD Radio" on Sirius. The rural dj of the PM was only now recogniaing benefits of masks, crowds and distances

"Wake up" is an adequte phrase whenever something alters anothers reality
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:58 pm
@farmerman,
Masks don't actually protect the spread. Doctors, even including Fauci have said so. Even on the packaging for the mask I wore tonight, it stated "for fashion purposes only." Do you really think wearing a bandanna on your face like you're ready to rob a stage coach would stop a truly infectious disease?

Tonight while at an OUTDOOR market I had my mask over my mouth, but not my nose. I was wearing glasses, which fog up when the mask is over my nose, and also make it hard to breath. On one occasion this summer, I had a pair of glasses fall off my face and crack because the mask spreads my ears apart, which causes my glasses to slide off my face.

So anyway, I was at this outdoor market with my mask not covering my nose. A very effeminate man came over and began to chastise me. I flipped him the bird. He then continued to loudly berate me in his lispy voice. I continued purchasing my produce like he wasn't even there and left. Last time I checked, I lived in America, not communist China.

I will also say that in the city I live in, I constantly see black people going into businesses without masks. They are never refused service. I don't see white people doing this. I live in a fairly large, and very liberal city.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:09 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
the mask spreads my ears apart

Make this your sig line.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 03:42 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Masks don't actually protect the spread. Doctors, even including Fauci have said so.

From September 30:

Quote:
Setting the record straight, Fauci told ABC News' "Start Here" podcast, "Very early on in the pandemic … there was a shortage of PPE and masks for health care providers who needed them desperately since they were putting their lives and their safety on the line every day. So the feeling was that people who were wanting to have masks in the community, namely just people out in the street, might be hoarding masks and making the shortage of masks even greater. In that context, we said that we did not recommend masks."

In the weeks that followed, Fauci said, "it became clear that they worked. Number two: it became clear that cloth coverings worked as well as surgical masks, so the idea of a shortage of masks that would take it away from those who really need it was no longer there because anybody could get a mask."

Then, as scientists learned more from the data available, Fauci said they learned: "One: that about 40-45% of all the infections were among individuals who had no symptoms, namely asymptomatic infection. No. 2: it became clear that transmissions, a substantial proportion of them, are transmitted by people without symptoms. So then all of a sudden, it became clear that you would not know if you were infected or if the person that you were dealing with was infected. And at that point, it became clear that A: no shortage of masks, B: data now prove that masks work and 3: there clearly is asymptomatic transmission."

"At that point, which is now months and months ago, I have been on the airways, on the radio, on TV, begging people to wear masks. And I keep talking in the context of wear a mask, keep physical distance, avoid crowds, wash your hands and do things more outdoors versus indoors," Fauci said. "The other thing that became clear is, in fact, that there was likely a degree of aerosol transmission which make it even more compelling to wear a mask. So anybody who has been listening to me over the last several months know that a conversation does not go by where I do not strongly recommend that people wear masks."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-updates/coronavirus/?id=73333438

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 03:56 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
If youre too stupid to benefit from these teaching moments, ont be lecturing others through your vast (or maybe half vast) knowledge an experience on wearing masks and what constitutes a suitable mask.

Morons who eschew masks, or who choose masks that require them to keep their noses exposed (or who choose "neckerchiefs") are just demonstrating a large Australopithecus component in their genomes.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 06:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
So you have two or three socks?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 07:39 am
I wouldn't be happy right now if I attended this event without a mask.

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5f77ed261f000022080c1306.jpeg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 07:59 am
@engineer,
I think you're going to need more little red circles. A lot more.