Does Trump appeal to bullies?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 02:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Because you are in a tight little ideological bubble.

No I am not. Your habit of putting people where you think they belong only works for you. I do not put any stock in your opinion.
Quote:
then just ignore me.

That works both ways.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 02:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I do not put any stock in your opinion.

Of course you don't. That is what being in a tight little ideological bubble is all about.

I am curious, is there anyone outside of your partisan bubble in whose opinion you do put any stock?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:00 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
I do not put any stock in your opinion.

Of course you don't. That is what being in a tight little ideological bubble is all about.

Does the last word make you feel better? It does not change the way you insist on hinging an argument on only what you think. It does not work that way. Try to brow beat someone you can, it is not me.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Does the last word make you feel better?

Yes.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 04:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I see a lot of angry, loudmouthed liberals in pink hats who are definitely not Trump supporters.

This is actually a great point. I thumbed it up, and it just goes to show who we're dealing with here that it was thumbed down.

And what makes those people the bigger "bullies" is that they have the media, government, educational system, courts, the entertainment industry, social media, etc all on their side.

Conform and obey feminism. Don't think about what they're actually saying, just conform and obey.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 04:59 pm
@CoastalRat,
Quote:
You assume that Trump's appeal comes from your first list of characteristics. I think his appeal has nothing to do with any of that. I think deep down his appeal is that he does not have a "D" next to his name.

...I voted for him in the last election, not because I liked his character, but because I disliked Hillary and her character and actions more than I disliked his character.

CoastalRat wins this thread.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:18 pm
@CoastalRat,
so basically you understood neither one. Hillary, nor Donnie. You were afraid of her based on llack of any factual data, and you voted for Trump also based on no factual information.

Hes now made his style and incompetence and lying ways perfectly clear and his rounding up of hissown "beastie boy brown shirts" yet you still prefer him. Id say you dont really think out your choices very deeply.
Youda loved Benito were you old enough
roger

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:20 pm
@CoastalRat,
Always glad to see CoastalRat posting. Personally, I can't think of anyone I am less likely to vote for than Trump, but there just has to be somebody.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:23 pm
@farmerman,
I sure wish the Democrats would listen to CoastalRat. He is the type of voter who can be swayed. All the Democrats have to do is be less awful than Trump... it really shouldn't be that difficult.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:28 pm
@roger,
Coastal Rat is always a good opponent he sticks with his facts and is fair. Im often the rude one but Im quickly stirred up when I see so many lawn signs asking us to vote for a future "post term" convicted felon.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Trump is attempting his best to sully Biden and so far, nothin sticks. So now hes got his "proud Boys" warning about chaos and violence should he lose.
Yet hes blaming others for attempting fraud when its he himself who is being the Fagin of Fraud.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:52 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
hes got his "proud Boys" warning about chaos and violence should he lose.

I suppose we ought to just allow Antifa and BLM to wage destruction on our communities and not fight back?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:59 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im often the rude one

Don't forget that you're an expert on literally everything in existence.

Quote:
so many lawn signs asking us to vote for a future "post term" convicted felon.

1) Perpetuating a lie. What has Trump done that would cause him to become a felon? I know actual evidence doesn't matter to you.

2) I guarantee you that people with Trump signs in their yards are the ones actually being bullied. I even made a thread about. Showed video evidence and everything.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Trump is attempting his best to sully Biden and so far, nothin sticks. So now hes got his "proud Boys" warning about chaos and violence should he lose.
Yet hes blaming others for attempting fraud when its he himself who is being the Fagin of Fraud.

Trump's Proud Boys gaffe was pure idiocy. He spent his time since on defense since he said that.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 06:40 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
hes got his "proud Boys" warning about chaos and violence should he lose.

I suppose we ought to just allow Antifa and BLM to wage destruction on our communities and not fight back?

Yes, we are. That is why Trump will win.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 07:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump will win.

Yes sir.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:08 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Trump's Proud Boys gaffe was pure idiocy. He spent his time since on defense since he said that.

Hardly a gaffe. Have I mentioned that progressive phony outrage is silly?
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:14 pm
@maxdancona,
He doesn't go for any of the Democratic platform; that's why he'll hold his nose when he votes for him. Trump has performed for him.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

He doesn't go for any of the Democratic platform; that's why he'll hold his nose when he votes for him. Trump has performed for him.

I held my nose when I voted for Hillary (a candidate I believe represented the worst of the left). So I understand where CoastalRat is coming from.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:45 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Hardly a gaffe. Have I mentioned that progressive phony outrage is silly?

You won't understand this, because you are snugly in your Bubble.

The phrase "Stand down and Stand By" is to Trump what that "Basket of deplorables" comment was to Hillary. For anyone outside of the right wing bubble... it was that bad.